Any women over 40?

Options
I'm new and am 45 years old. Are there any women my age or at least around that age that would like to be support partners? At least I have figured out that at this stage of the game, the weight and horomones are all whacky. Please feel free to send me a message or friend me.

Replies

• MsFargo
    MsFargo Posts: 27
    Options
    46 YO here and I hear ya on the hormone thing.
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Welcome!
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nascarmary
    nascarmary Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 45 ...got two kids and two grand kids.... my name is Maryann....Nice to meet you
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Gianna! You're beautiful and your story hits home.... I'm 48 and still have some weight to lose as well as toning, etc. Best of luck to you in your journey!!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    sorry, it posted twice for some reason! :smile:
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I'm 44. Always glad to make new friends =)
  • Gianna1010
    Gianna1010 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! I sent some friend requests. I love to have support and not just a "friend collector" kinda thing. I feel changes within my body and my mood...lol so wanted to hear what others had to say.
  • rona822
    rona822 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Gianna, I'm 47 and doing the hormone replacement thing so I'm right there with you! I too am looking for some support buddies.
  • Clontarf57
    Clontarf57 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 54 and I've been through the hormone thing. I'm out the other end of it now and I seem to have a bit more control over my weight these days, but it's still a struggle.

Anyway, I'm happy to be friended by anyone, I'm really new here.
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am 60 but feel and act and look in upper 40's. I have friends of all ages and welcome more. Definitely did the hormones thing. Would love and welcome you as s friend. AnneW952.
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support of any age. Hope to hear from you.
  • I_Golf
    I_Golf Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm 48 and just getting started here. Sure is a lot harder to lose weight now than it used to be, so I'm looking forward to having a place to go for ideas and support.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I will be 40 in December! I decided that this year I would finally lost the weight I gained being pregnant most of my 20's that made me unhappy most of my 30's. I'm almost 40 and loving life now. Feel free to add me!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    42. Feel free to add me!
  • emmie620
    emmie620 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there...my name is Emmie and I am 40 feel free to add me as a friend I need the motivation too...nice to meet you
  • MissLolli
    MissLolli Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I am 48 yrs old and could use any and all support from anyone. I just joined MFP yesterday and I have a 30 yr reunion coming up in 2 months. May not lose alot of weight by then, but any loss is a start for me. Add me if you like
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    43 here
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40 and definitely feeling the difference. I have lost 40 of the 130 I'm going for, please add me I've been plateauing and hoping support will help kick me in high gear.
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi there.. just about to hit 47 here and I could use all the support i can get. I'm trying to make this "the year" for weight loss.... but my hormones seem to have their own ideas. :-) Feel free to add me!