How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• katyyy343
    Options
    My state doesnt do drivers license weight. Thank God!
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

I'm moving to Canada LOL
  • drl041799
    drl041799 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I have never changed mine from when I was sixteen. They always ask has anything changed and I smile and say NO! And I guess they can't make you change it. I don't even want to tell you how much more but let's say it's over 50#.:sick:

Ditto!!! Mine doesn't renew until 2014. Hope to not be fibbing by then or ask them to change it lower, LOL!
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 20 lbs lighter than my DL weight, and I was 10 lbs heavier when I listed that weight on the license. :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am almost 100lbs lighter than what it says on my DL. I get a new one this December.
  • Bitchwolf
    Options
    I'm with Tina...Lets go.....to Canada that is...hehe But I lied on mine and it says 150 when I was really 200, now I'm finally down to 167....YAY
  • anneke123456
    Options
    we dont have anything but name and address on ours. what purpose would your weight serve there?
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am almost 100lbs lighter than what it says on my DL. I get a new one this December.

Whoa! Nice! Every one of you, great job!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Us Aussies don't have our weight on ours..........:happy:
  • sunkiess
    Options
    well i was like 230 when i renew my license this year but i said i was 215 . but realy i was 230 and as right now i am one pound heaver than it say on my licensee omg never been like that before.
  • sunkiess
    sunkiess Posts: 6
    Options
    i am now 30 pounds lighter
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Driver license weight : 386lbs
    Current weight: 279lbs

My picture looks like my face is really bloated.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I lied by 70 pounds initially (said I was 220 when I was really around 290), then when I was 190 I got it changed to 175.

Now I'm somewhere between 155-160. I should probably update it again. Stick with 160, since that is what I think my happy weight is.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    lol, I refused to put it on my license. They never said anything to me.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The DMV never asked my weight, they just put 130 when I first got my license and every time I renewed it, they never changed it. I have not weighed 130 since before I started driving. Right now I would need to lose 64 pounds to be at the weight my license says I am.
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I got my driver's license, I was probably off by about 20 lbs. My GW is my driver's license weight, so I've got 24 lbs. to go.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm 80lbs over what mine says... that's why I'm here.
    But in all honesty, I haven't changed my the weight on it since I was 21 and that was 16 yrs and 2 kids ago!!!
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine has my weight when I was in high school on it. For the past 3 years or so I've been about (on average) 20 lbs heavier than my license. As of today, I am only 5lbs heavier than my license :happy: I can totally live with that!
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine says 185 & i am currently at that :) whoo hooo!

My tribal ID has 170 so I've got 15lbs to lose for that one to be accurate :)
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    It is off by 10lbs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!