Replies

• 6566tess
    6566tess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    what do you mean lemon and chili??
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread really took off. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  • k1long
    k1long Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    carrots and hummus, celery and peanut butter (only a small amount), oranges, mango, raspberries, strawberries, canned tuna, rice cakes, wheat thins, cantaloupe and yogurt with granola/frozen fruit are my favorites. :)
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I regularly have a lunch that is just a series of snacks spaced out across the day, typically:
    Carrot or celery sticks with dip (usually hummus, tzatziki or eggplant)
    An apple
    A handful of nuts (almonds, pecans, and walnuts)
    A hardboiled egg with dukkah
    Plain or Greek yogurt with berries or tinned peaches or apricots

I pack it all (except the apple!) into my Nude Food Movers Snack Tubes (http://www.nudefoodmovers.com.au/Range/) and I'm good to go!
  • pattyhild
    pattyhild Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    FACE*DESK

QUOTE:
    are one of the biggest things my scale has ever had to face.

Really?
  • ryansmommy1111
    Options
    I grab sourdough pretzels and whonu cookies....and I never leave out the skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream...it's all about the fiber! :smile:

skinny cow choclate truffle ice cream???? I'm salivating lol. help me.
  • ryansmommy1111
    Options
    I love the tostitos multigrain chips with chunky salsa as a snack, i also have a low fat salsa ranch dressing made with yogurt and I use a bit of that on some turkey, lettuce and carrots and roll it up, raw walnuts, airpopped popcorn, frozen fruit, yum!
  • mamaparks87
    mamaparks87 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    laughing cow cheese wedges are good for dipping or adding flavor (I melt the queso ones and dip my veggies)

You are my hero! I don't know why I never thought to do that!
  • Kimharbath
    Kimharbath Posts: 29
    Options
    I eat 1/4 cup of unshelled pistachios every day. I eat them in the shells because it slows the eating down. Pistachio's are good for heart health.
  • Kimharbath
    Kimharbath Posts: 29
    Options
    I eat 1/4 cup of unshelled pistachios every day. I eat them in the shells because it slows the eating down. Pistachio's are good for heart health.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

I might have to try this...I haven't tried pistachios more than once or twice in my life and I honestly can't remember the taste or the texture. I'll pick some up this week.