Do you remember your first kiss?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My sophomore year in high school. oh my..I'm so sad. lol He was my first REAL boyfriend. The kiss came way before that though. It was literally in the middle of nowhere, in the woods, with friends about 10 feet away, drinking..... We came to a point where we just looked at each other and he kissed me. AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better first kiss. I just remember myself gripping his shirt soooo tight! I love that memory!
  • katerinajulia
    katerinajulia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    on my 15th birthday... i was at a math competition -.- for which we had to stay in dorms overnight... there were 2 of us girls so after our meeting in the boys' dorm we never went back to our building and stayed with some of the guys in their room. it was around 2am and only me and another boy were up and i don't exactly know why but we kissed. never talked after that lol
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    YUP! freshman year of high school, i was a late bloomer. he was my first boyfriend too! :flowerforyou:
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    My very first kiss with my first bf was disgusting and even at the time i wanted to be sick but at the young age of 13 I didnt know much better. Should have called off the entire relationship right then and there -.- My first kiss with my second BF and now husband was the exact opposite and i remember it fondly in great detail. Shoot it was good enough he even remembers it lol
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,069 Member
    Options
    I don't know who was more nervous; her or me. I do know who was more clumsy and it wasn't me for a change... perhaps because I kept my eyes open and she didn't?

Both of us were 13 at the junior high school dance. We danced for a while and then went for a drink of water, holding hands. The music was so loud, we had to put our heads together to talk and one thing led to another. The kiss was about as far as things went.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    first kiss.. i was 12, summer of 6th grade at the DISCO.. (yes folks.. the disco, complete with the lighted floor and disco ball lights). my first boyfriend.. john something.. not one of the boys that kept my attention very long.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was when I was 13 in the church nursery...LOL! That boy has been my husband for the last 20 years now!! :love:
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    I haven't had my REAL first kiss. Lame, I know. Nobody really believes me, but it's the truth.
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    I remember mine. We were both 16. He was my first love.

Edit: First HIGH SCHOOL love. Wasn't actually true love.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it was wonderful =)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yes! It was awful!! All of his friends were watching us.... How embarrassing!! :blushing:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Yup. On the railroad tracks after the santa claus parade in 9th grade. We started dating a few weeks after and we're still together 11 years later.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was 17, and he was 16 (I know, I'm a cradle robber). He had written a letter and asked me to "go around" with him (yeah, that old school :laugh: ). I told him he had to ask in person. He asked me if he could "ask" a different way and then he kissed me... twice. :blushing:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Someone asked this on their profile the other day...and this is what I posted:

"yeah, it was very traumatic. I was like 14 and some older senior guy walked up to me and told me 'I want to kiss you' and he pushed me really hard up against the store's glass window and did it. It was gross, painful and scary. I didn't even know him, and thankfully that was the only contact we had."