<<<weight progress leading to cheating???

Options
I was wondering if other people on here have found themselves flirting a little more since they have made progress with their weight? Are you in a relationship and still flirting? Are you getting more attention from others due to your new fitness....Just sparking some convo....

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Well, my wife is flirting with me more, does that count? She keeps telling me my butt looks cute. :happy:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I like to flirt regardless.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping track of the men at the gym, someone I think is flirting with me eventually I catch them doing the same to the next gal.

Obviously with such a large selection of females they've got their game on.

Not to insinuate anyone is getting hurt, it's flattery to someone old & large as myself.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I flirt all the time. Always have, always will. Flirting doesn't necessarily lead to cheating. I also like when someone flirts with me. Again, doesn't mean anything else will happen. I love my husband and have not and will not ever cheat on him.
  • Bunnypen
    Bunnypen Posts: 10
    Options
    Nope, haven't been flirting with anyone I'm not interested in. I'm polite, but I don't ever lead a convo in to flirting. I always figured it was a little trashy if a person who is in a relationship flirts with someone else. I guess it's a boost of self confidence issue though for some people. They feel good and want to flaunt it, perhaps?
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    you are right...It definitely does boosts the self confidence. You have to be completely honest and trustworthy in your relationship. It shouldn’t lead to anything more
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No but my boyfrind loves that I'm working out and ...
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I've always been a hugh flirt, which hasn't changed. However, the difference now is that people actually flirt back!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I find myself wanting to swap pics with strangers online more.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Losing weight and feeling better always brings that sparkle back into a persons eyes. It makes them more attractive and yes does tend to get more attention. Embrace it and go with it. Smile and everyone smiles back, and if some flirting comes of it. well, its fun!
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    lol
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    my husband sure flirts a lot more with me :)
  • sugabear123789
    Options
    thats awesome
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a hopeless flirt and have definitely been getting more attention!!! I told my husband about it and he said 'enjoy it, you should be proud of yourself!'. It is such a confidence booster but it will never lead to anything more because I love my husband dearly, he knows it, we are both completely secure in our relationship which is why he doesn't view any of it as a threat.

Thank you OP for your honesty in starting this thread. :wink:
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options

I sent you something via inbox :wink:
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    I flirt with everyone and I have no standards.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

You mean I'm not the only one you're swapping pictures with? Give me those back!!!!!!!!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

FR sent to both!
    LOL
  • spade117
    Options

I didn't.
  • spade117
    Options
    I flirt with everyone and I have no standards.

Perfect!