Booty Perfume

Options

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    All of our stalls have air freshener sprays in them. Works pretty well.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    There's a product called "One Drop" that completely eliminates the doo-doo stench....BUY IT!!
  • lovieb1
    lovieb1 Posts: 10
    Options
    The thing that grosses me out the most is Booty Confetti left in the toilet or on the seat. Apparently there's a dude in my gym that has some serious problems right before I get to the locker room. It looks like a paintball match went down in there.

ahhhhh ha ha ha friggin confetti!! Ive' seen that in our office bathroom ...funky!!:frown:
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LOLOL!!! OMGOOOOOOSH! I'm LOVIN' this thread!!!! Ha ha haaaaaa!
  • AngieA814
    AngieA814 Posts: 3
    Options
    I try very hard not to poop in a public restroom. I never had to do that at work.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The thing that grosses me out the most is Booty Confetti left in the toilet or on the seat. Apparently there's a dude in my gym that has some serious problems right before I get to the locker room. It looks like a paintball match went down in there.

OMG This made me LOL for real!!!!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread. I will now incorporate booty perfume and booty confetti into my vocabulary. I normally call it crop dusting when they leave the bathroom all stank and bring the smell with them.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    They actually have stuff that you spray into the toilet on the water before pooping and it's meant to eliminate that "perfume." I've seen it in Hallmark stores but there's all kinds of the stuff if you look it up.

I don't even let the smell linger in my own bathroom, I keep matches in the drawer below the sink. Strike it, blow it out. Sure it leaves that nasty used match smell but it's better than what it's covering up! But for public restrooms if I have to do that I will find an air freshener can.

Though really better it just be the smell. I had bathroom cleaning duty my second day working at a cafe and in the men's restroom, someone had done their business on the floor and left it. Then there's the neighbor kid that goes swimming in my Aunt's pool whenever my little cousin's over. He'll leave everything in the toilet with no sign that he wiped himself, and he's old enough to.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've got a public restroom story that will make your blood curdle....well, that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but it might make you gag a little. I won't share it, though, unless someone reeeeeaaaallly wants me to. :huh:

Yes, I'm dying to know!

Well, okay, if you insist. Here goes, but, be warned, it's a lengthy one:

I used to work at a certain closeout store that shall remain nameless, but whose logo colors are orange and black. Anyway, one of my duties, on occasion, was to clean the ladies’ bathroom. ...There were three working stalls and one that was permanently out of order. I had cleaned the first two stalls and was working on the third, when a rather portly, middle-aged woman, who carried most of her weight in her legs and rear, waddled into the bathroom. There was a sense of urgency in her stride that indicated to me that it was gonna be baaaaad. She saw the cleaning supplies in my hands and looked at me quizzically, so I said, “The first two are clean, but I’m still working on this one.” She went into the first stall, sat down, and let out the loudest fart I’ve ever heard in my life! I was like, “Okay! That’s my cue to get the heck out of Dodge!” So, I left the bathroom and went to find another task to work on while she was doin’ her thing. About fifteen minutes later I heard this over the store’s intercom, “Jessica, please come to the back room!” I was like, “Ooohhhh! Noooooo! If they’re paging me, it must be worse than I expected.” Let me tell you, this woman must have eaten at an all you can eat buffet, then took a bunch of laxatives before she came in to shop. It was NAAAAASTY! It was sprayed all over the toilet, on the wall behind the toilet, on the walls of the stall…. And, apparently, she felt the need to use the second stall because it was all over that one, too. I literally had to spray everything down with bleach, then hose it off with a garden hose and into the drain in the middle of the floor. I used every PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) we had in the store…would’ve used a HAZMAT suit, too, if we’d had one. Just when I thought I had it all cleaned up, I looked on the back of the door of stall number one and what did I see? A HUGE brown butt print. Apparently, she turned around to flush, and accidentally pressed her naked booty against the door. SOOOO GROSS!!! Then, get this, after making that mess, SHE STAYED IN THE STORE TO SHOP!!!! I told the manager, “I would have been so mortified after doing that, I wouldn’t have been able to get out of the store fast enough. What in the world could have been so important that she had to stick around to shop after that?!” He said, with a twinkle in his eye, “Immodium.”
  • jcstanton
    Options
    There's a product called "One Drop" that completely eliminates the doo-doo stench....BUY IT!!

Hahaha!! What's the catch phrase for that product? "One Drop for your plop!"
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options

I don't know, but I am officially on a mission now. I WILL write the next "One Drop" jingle. I just need Justin Bieber to sing it and Earth Wind and Fire to be the band. It's a can't miss venture.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    This is why I love working from home...never have to deal with this!

But when I worked in an office, I would get SO mad when someone would use the public bathroom instead of the private ones. I worked in a small office though, so it was easy to determine who was the guilty party by the shoes they were wearing...shooting them that "I know what you did in there and it was NOT cool" look and getting the guilty nervous look in return was classic.

So then you'd complain about them using the private ones too right?
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've got a public restroom story that will make your blood curdle....well, that might be a SLIGHT exaggeration, but it might make you gag a little. I won't share it, though, unless someone reeeeeaaaallly wants me to. :huh:

Yes, I'm dying to know!

I used to work at a certain closeout store that shall remain nameless, but whose logo colors are orange and black. Anyway, one of my duties, on occasion, was to clean the ladies’ bathroom. ...There were three working stalls and one that was permanently out of order. I had cleaned the first two stalls and was working on the third, when a rather portly, middle-aged woman, who carried most of her weight in her legs and rear, waddled into the bathroom. There was a sense of urgency in her stride that indicated to me that it was gonna be baaaaad. She saw the cleaning supplies in my hands and looked at me quizzically, so I said, “The first two are clean, but I’m still working on this one.” She went into the first stall, sat down, and let out the loudest fart I’ve ever heard in my life! I was like, “Okay! That’s my cue to get the heck out of Dodge!” So, I left the bathroom and went to find another task to work on while she was doin’ her thing. About fifteen minutes later I heard this over the store’s intercom, “Jessica, please come to the back room!” I was like, “Ooohhhh! Noooooo! If they’re paging me, it must be worse than I expected.” Let me tell you, this woman must have eaten at an all you can eat buffet, then took a bunch of laxatives before she came in to shop. It was NAAAAASTY! It was sprayed all over the toilet, on the wall behind the toilet, on the walls of the stall…. And, apparently, she felt the need to use the second stall because it was all over that one, too. I literally had to spray everything down with bleach, then hose it off with a garden hose and into the drain in the middle of the floor. I used every PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) we had in the store…would’ve used a HAZMAT suit, too, if we’d had one. Just when I thought I had it all cleaned up, I looked on the back of the door of stall number one and what did I see? A HUGE brown butt print. Apparently, she turned around to flush, and accidentally pressed her naked booty against the door. SOOOO GROSS!!! Then, get this, after making that mess, SHE STAYED IN THE STORE TO SHOP!!!! I told the manager, “I would have been so mortified after doing that, I wouldn’t have been able to get out of the store fast enough. What in the world could have been so important that she had to stick around to shop after that?!” He said, with a twinkle in his eye, “Immodium.”

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!! bless your heart for having to clean that up!!! I'm sorry, I just laughed so hard at this!!
  • jcstanton
    Options

I don't know, but I am officially on a mission now. I WILL write the next "One Drop" jingle. I just need Justin Bieber to sing it and Earth Wind and Fire to be the band. It's a can't miss venture.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    a7261148.gif
  • jcstanton
    Options

Yes, I'm dying to know!

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!! bless your heart for having to clean that up!!! I'm sorry, I just laughed so hard at this!!

Oh, it's okay to laugh about it. The only good thing I get out of the whole ordeal is the laughs I get every time I tell the story. I even impressed a well-known NFL football player with this story...well, I don't know that "impressed" is the right word, but he definitely thought it was funny. LOL
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options

I'm going to buy it on iTunes when it comes out!
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options

I'm going to buy it on iTunes when it comes out!

It's going to be huge. It'll be part of the "Skanks and Stanks" soundtrack that'll drop in the fall. No pun intended
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sometimes you just can't hold it in, and gotta let that mother out... but who don't take a **** & wait until that person leaves to let it out. Private or public the bathroom is going to smell anyways, and we all have smelled it be for and it's not like it's new to us. That's why they have air freshener to help cover that smell....
  • jcstanton
    Options
    a7261148.gif

Baaaahahahahaha! I've gotta get me a pair of infrared glasses. Then I can totally nail the jerks in the grocery store who fart then quickly hightail it to the next aisle, leaving that nose hair singeing fog for me to cluelessly wander into.