I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• tlynnclemmons
    tlynnclemmons Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    first off - LOVE your ink! #2 - you CAN rock a bikini big time! - and last but not least - they both look great on you - get them both so you can switch it up if you want.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! I love the matching bottoms!!! So so cute! Still can't believe you found that at a grocery store!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I think you can rock it... I would go with the matching bottoms though. Love your tats and hair color :wink:
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You could rock a paper bag for all I care. Way to be confident about your battle scars. Keep up the great work!
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    the top looks great with your tattoos! I do not like the black shorts bottoms at all, i like the other one and I found that the thinner the bottoms are by my hip bones the better it makes my figure look. for having two kids you can BARELY tell and you have 0 cellulite that I can see so ROCK THAT BIKINI GIRL and when you get tanner youll look even more toned and thin =]
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Either one looks great on you!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    the bikini looks fab- from one mum fighting to get a bikini bod to another.. (i dont look half as good as you though yet) I think the matching are more flattering and look great although I have to say you look fab in both. What a great booty you have you should be proud of all your hard work!! :-)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in both! I just prefer the look of the 'Boy Cut" shorts. I think they look way sexy. Kind of how I like boxer briefs on guys, over briefs.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    The patterned one looks lovely :)
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would stick to a one piece.
  • jesska812
    jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing!! That bikini definitely loves you! The black bottoms make your butt look great but from the front they're not as flattering. The matching bottoms look fantastic on you!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I would stick to a one piece.

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love the different pieces together but the real bottoms that go with that bikini top dont love u. U loook amzing in the bikini wit black bottoms=)

Since you said you can take constructive criticism, I second the above sentiment. The top looks kick *kitten* on you, the boy shorts are both cute and sporty which make you look ready for watery action, but the patterned bottoms look a bit squished from behind. They look great from the front, so I think maybe the cut just isn't right for you. Whichever you pick, though, you'll still make a stunning impression. Love the tats and hair!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    It loves you, I'd have to say go with the matching bottom though.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! You have no idea how good y'all are makin me feel- it's a great feeling and something I wanted to feel for soooo soo long so thank you all!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! I would totally rock that if I didn't have a little ponch belly so go for it!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I would totally stare you down if I saw you rocking this. :wink:

And I actually like the boy shorts bottoms better, but that's just my biased preference in general!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    The matching top and bottom looks AWESOME!

P.S. Your chest looks perfect, I wish mine looked like that!!!!!! :)
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    YES YES YES, it definatley loves you!! You ROCK this suit for sure! The boy shorts are the best on you, even though both look great! Have fun in the girl!!

The black bottoms show off your beautiful tats and compliments your shape!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So first of all, you could rock ANY bikini you want!!!! You have some awesome tattoo's and this bikini is kinda taking away from that... but it is def. cute! :) I like the matching pair.