I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• SaraSM143
    SaraSM143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @Meg7399, My Walmart had the swimsuits section close to the fruits and veggies, it could be that...
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    While I don't think the black matches the bikini top, I think the black bottom looks sexiest on you! How can you not rock a bikini with a body like that?!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    @Meg7399, My Walmart had the swimsuits section close to the fruits and veggies, it could be that...
    AH, I don't shop at Walmart, so this thought didn't cross my mind. :P
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I think you can rock it. I like the matching bottom better than the black one.

Yeah that. We need a "yes" smiley
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I like the matching one to...You can definitely wear one!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    looks good but i think the black bottoms are better. the print is too busy to have the top and bottom match, plus the black bottoms are more flattering to your body.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Love it, own it, rock it! You look fantastic.
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    I think you look absolutely gorgeous in both bottoms! And if your screen-name is referencing what I think it's referencing, lemme tell you, I think Dean Winchester would be all over you ;)
  • bleacheblonde
    bleacheblonde Posts: 333
    Options
    Oh man, that's a tough choice. They both look good. I think the black looks better for your bum but I think the print one looks better for your thighs. I guess if it were me I would go with the printed one. I LOOOOOOOVE your hair! I'm a total hair dye addict, especially the "weird" (non-natural) colors.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    The matching bottoms look great on you.. the black ones imo make your tummy area look bigger than it is.. So since you can totally look hot with the matching bottoms go for it :D
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok you asked if this bikini loves you? Well I'm not sure how it feels about you, but I can say how I feel about it on you! You look fabulous in it! especially the matching bottom! And what awesome ink! Great job and keep up the excellent work! Also add me if you want!
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Cute! Go with the matching bottoms.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I love the pattern of the bathing suit top, but IMO the matching bottoms are a tad too small from the back. The black bottoms look fab though, and you look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It may love you, but I love you more :smooched: :love:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    It may love you, but I love you more :smooched: :love:

i want my mommy!
  • prettyme84
    prettyme84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOOKS AMAZIMG WITH THE BLACK SHORTS :)
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think the matching bikini top and bottoms look best on you. Hoping to be able to wear a bikini by end of summer myself.
  • prettyme84
    prettyme84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOOKS AMAZING WITH THE BLACK SHORTS :)
  • kennodogs
    kennodogs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Both look great. You've done an awesome job!
    And I think you are what makes the definition of a yummy mummy!
  • sianlindsay731
    Options
    I'd recommend for a pretty but bold solid color for a bikini, since you have nice ink! No need for a bikini to compete with that. Maybe that coral color which is very in this season!