I LOVE this bikini- but does it love me?

Options

Replies

• katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and are an inspiration! love your style - like the matching bottoms also. GAH want to be toned liike that NOW!.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    thank u so much everyone! maybe i'll have courage to actually wear it outside lol
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Girl...if I were you, I would move someplace where it was hot year round and I would live in a bikini. I would mow the lawn in one. I would change my car's oil in one. I would grocery shop in one. I would go shopping for more bikinis in one!!!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I like the matching bottoms best and you earned it so if you feel comfortable rock it and I love love love your tats.
    ETA: love your ticker that is the best show on tv lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Girl...if I were you, I would move someplace where it was hot year round and I would live in a bikini. I would mow the lawn in one. I would change my car's oil in one. I would grocery shop in one. I would go shopping for more bikinis in one!!!

hahah woah u guys are makin me blush for sure lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I like the matching bottoms best and you earned it so if you feel comfortable rock it and I love love love your tats.
    ETA: love your ticker that is the best show on tv lol

LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!!! :D
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing in it...for real

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to wear it.

If any one doesn't like how you look they are first off delusional and not someone you need to impress.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have decided that it will be a LONG time before I wear a bikini again. I want to look oerfect in it. Unfortunately, I have had two kids, so I have a bit of excess skin, and a little pooch at the bottom. You don't have to show your tummy to look hot. There are lots of cute one pieces and tankinis. I guess what matters most is that you are comfortable.

True, but I don't want my "tiger stripes" and my "mommy pooch" to prevent me from wearing a 2 piece. They will never go away, and I just need to own it instead of being ashamed!
    I wish I had your confidence. What bothers me most about my tummy is the pooch, which you don't really seem to have. I swear, I look like I'm 3 months pregnant, especially after dinner. I want a tuumy tuck, but I will wait until I'm done having kids. I did get a boob job, though, which helped a ton with my self esteem. Yours look really good.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

There's 2 different bottoms...

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Love the tats!!...and boobs:) especially after 2 kids! mine disappeared:( definitely go wth the matchig bottoms, they perk up the bum and hotness!!
    I hope she is kind enough to confirm to you that her boobs are fake and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Especially after two babies and a big weight loss.

Don't you think that is MY decision to share, not YOURS? Have a little respect. YES, MY BOOBS ARE FAKE. I got them before I had my second child, and before I gained/lost the weight. But I really don't see why you feel the need to "gossip". My business is my choice to share, not yours.
    I just don't want other women on here thinking that it's normal to have boobs like that after they have had kids or lost weight, and then feeling bad when they get saggy and empty. It's like someone getting gastric bypass and then saying "I lost weight all by myself and it was a piece of cake." I have fake boobs and I don't care who knows. Anyone who thinks yours or mine are real have not had kids or lost weight. There is no shame in having implants IMO.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    the matching one loves you,,,,, not the black bottom,
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the black bottoms....like the matching ones better.
    LOVE your hair. would love for you to inbox me and let me know what kind of red you put on it...and does it STAY red?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I have avoided swimming for years because I've been disgusted with how I look. This will be the first time in my adult life that I have worn a bikini in public. I posted yesterday with a cpl suits I found, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for. But yesterday evening at the grocery store I saw this baby and fell in love with the colors and it's pattern. I think it is super cute, but does it work on me?

I can take constructive criticism, but please be kind as I am very new to bikini-wearing and am not all that confident. I've had 2 kids and I feel wrecked but I am trying! Thanks you guys.

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

I vote takini (or a 1 piece) ..more flattering for your tummy are & bum.:wink: Based on yesterdays and todays suits.: You'd totally rock a sexy takini or one piece...so many cute ones out there! :flowerforyou:

I would stick to a one piece.

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!
    Sounds like he was merely suggesting an alternative via honest feedback.

No, he wasn't, trust me. Before I posted this he was talkin *kitten* on my wall (we were "friends) and I politely emailed him to quit trying to start a fight with me, wished him luck and deleted him. He sent me an ignorant email, so I blocked him. Then he posts this. It was an attempt at an insult.
    Oh! My mistake, I didn't have the background info, I'm very sorry he felt the need to be rude to you.

I'm going to add, I DO love the print suit and you do look very sexy in it! I only offered the one piece/takini idea because lately I've seen such cute ones! Someone mentioned a solid color, that would be interesting to see you in too! A black one or well, heck any would be nice to see you in, a solid color (bikini) will really really bring out the tats and the pretty colored hair.

I'm torn though, I love the print on you (the matching suit best!) but can definitely see a solid color being very flattering as well. Some time while you're out and you find a cute one in solid, snap a photo for us in the changing room:wink: , would love to have you share that as well!:flowerforyou: :wink:

You inspire me:heart: & I'm very proud of you for being brave and deciding this is the year of the bikini for you, looks like you've worked hard, you deserve to feel good about your body. I hope this thread proves how many of us think the bikini loves you!:laugh:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    You are smokin hot and could pull off anything you wanted to!

For my humble opinion, I like you in the black bottom. I think a black top would be even better. I love the ink and think a full black set would show off your ink much better. I feel like the pattern bikini is making me look at too many places all at once. Wait.. not that I am looking at .. nevermind. You get my jist :)

Congrats on the rockin bod.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I think it'd look a lot better w/ out all your tattoo's. But, that's just my opinion. I think it looks fine on your body, w/ the matching bottom. Not the black shorts.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

Love the tats!!...and boobs:) especially after 2 kids! mine disappeared:( definitely go wth the matchig bottoms, they perk up the bum and hotness!!
    I hope she is kind enough to confirm to you that her boobs are fake and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Especially after two babies and a big weight loss.

Don't you think that is MY decision to share, not YOURS? Have a little respect. YES, MY BOOBS ARE FAKE. I got them before I had my second child, and before I gained/lost the weight. But I really don't see why you feel the need to "gossip". My business is my choice to share, not yours.
    I just don't want other women on here thinking that it's normal to have boobs like that after they have had kids or lost weight, and then feeling bad when they get saggy and empty. It's like someone getting gastric bypass and then saying "I lost weight all by myself and it was a piece of cake." I have fake boobs and I don't care who knows. Anyone who thinks yours or mine are real have not had kids or lost weight. There is no shame in having implants IMO.

I don't have shame. I just don't see the need to inform someone my boobs are fake everytime I get a compliment. That's like letting everyone know hey, pink is not my natural hair color everytime someone says they like it. I'm not obligated to share every little thing about me that I've done to myself. :/
  • SPNLuver83
    Options

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

I vote takini (or a 1 piece) ..more flattering for your tummy are & bum.:wink: Based on yesterdays and todays suits.: You'd totally rock a sexy takini or one piece...so many cute ones out there! :flowerforyou:

^^^ I blocked this guy cuz he's an *kitten*, an evidently really bitter about it lol. dude grow up!

No, he wasn't, trust me. Before I posted this he was talkin *kitten* on my wall (we were "friends) and I politely emailed him to quit trying to start a fight with me, wished him luck and deleted him. He sent me an ignorant email, so I blocked him. Then he posts this. It was an attempt at an insult.
    Oh! My mistake, I didn't have the background info, I'm very sorry he felt the need to be rude to you.

I'm going to add, I DO love the print suit and you do look very sexy in it! I only offered the one piece/takini idea because lately I've seen such cute ones! Someone mentioned a solid color, that would be interesting to see you in too! A black one or well, heck any would be nice to see you in, a solid color (bikini) will really really bring out the tats and the pretty colored hair.

I'm torn though, I love the print on you (the matching suit best!) but can definitely see a solid color being very flattering as well. Some time while you're out and you find a cute one in solid, snap a photo for us in the changing room:wink: , would love to have you share that as well!:flowerforyou: :wink:

You inspire me:heart: & I'm very proud of you for being brave and deciding this is the year of the bikini for you, looks like you've worked hard, you deserve to feel good about your body. I hope this thread proves how many of us think the bikini loves you!:laugh:

:love: Don't call me brave yet those pics were taken in my house not out and about lol. But I was actually thinking about going to try to find a solid color one today based on all of these suggestions. I had actually tried a really pretty turquoise one on and the bottoms fit so nice but I couldn't get the top to work... small made my boobs bust out all stupid and a medium was too big around the rib cage. :/ But I love the honest yet gentle opinions on here so much I'm sure if I find one I'll post lol
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It loves you and the matching briefs are by far the sexier - they really suit your figure (hot) and your ink (which rocks). Excellent choice!

After 2 kids and major surgery my wife battles with the bikini question every year so I know where you are at! Go with it and wear it with confidence because you can and should!
  • MRSPEACHIE40
    MRSPEACHIE40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL, ROCK THAT SUIT!:heart:
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment.
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options

Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment.

While it is certainly possible that you are truely offering an innocent suggestion, I find it hard to believe than any objective male would encourage a woman that looks like this to cover up!!!!! On that note, in response to your comment ("Honest feedback is frowned upon in this establishment."), so is being a jerk.