What are you drinking when everything is bad for you?

Options
I hear that crystal light is bad, diet snapple half and half is bad, anything diet, zero calories, lite. If they are all bad and could possible stall weight loss what do you drink when you want some flavor and something other than water?

I like crystal light and diet snapple half and half (its made from the best stuff on earth):wink:

What else is out there with flavor and wont kill me?

Replies

• DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. I drink coffee with creamer every morning, I drink diet soda...even reall coke when I want to.
    The only thing I am not drinking until I have lost at least 10lbs are beverages with Alcohol.

Denise
  • indigenousnudity
    Options
    Coffee with heavy cream, almond milk, coconut milk, water. I also drink sugar free Rockstars they don't seem to stall my weightloss.
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't drink anything with 'fake or artificial' sugar, so I understand your frustration! I just mix it up honestly. I drink my sweet tea for my caffeine high I like in the morning ( not a lot, but a 16oz cup). Then I drink a couple bottles of water. Then at night, I may drink milk and tea with dinner.

Just don't drink a ton of soda.
  • cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    Green tea with stevia if its enough flavor in the tea itself to help it out. I will sometimes put in a lil agave Lemonade with the same. Almond milk in smoothies.

And I let myself have a beer or wine every now and then. Just as long as I dont rebuild a reliance on such.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I still drink full sugar sodas :-)
    Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are my favs :-)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wine :bigsmile:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i like water, coffee, beer, and bourbon. occasionally, tea.
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    water with a wedge of lemon, green tea - esp Stash green chai, chamomile tea....

white wine spritzers- heavy on the spritzer!
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There is a new company that makes weight loss shakes that are all natural.. but they make other products including a YUMMY all natural energy drink that I LOVE! I was addicted to Rockstars before, but the crash after wards and the HIGH calories was awful! lol. So glad I found a suitable replacement! That and water is IT for me :)
    And the occasional home made iced coffee with fat free vanilla creamer! (Maybe once week for a treat!)
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Black coffee (I just prefer it that way), water (sometimes I add a little lemon in), and wine...
  • jasonp_ritzert
    jasonp_ritzert Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Try Propel Zero. I buy the packets and keep re-filling my water bottle and adding in a packet. Not too sweet, but it's better than regular water when I want my drink to taste like something.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WATER :) And Organic Half and Half in my coffee...and WATER :) Putting strawberries and/or lemon slices into an ice cube tray and freezing them can make for some yummy flavored water too, if you get bored.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Water, almond milk mocha, rum, cheap red wine, and an occasional beer or margarita.

Mostly water, though.
  • butterfliespink
    Options
    I drink Propel and crystal lite every day. And coffee with almond milk and splenda
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I drink mainly water, but I add fresh lemon to my water sometimes. Or I make sun tea, with lemon slices, orange slices and a little bit of honey to make it just perfect. If I'm craving soda, I have one...a regular one usually pepsi. Dr Pepper 10 is actually VERY good considering it's a "diet" drink. Other than that natural fruit juices are wonderful to mix with water (make sure they are 100% juice, the concentrate stuff isnt as good imo)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, milk, fruit juice (squeezed), hot chocolate, chocolate milk.
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Flavored selzer water with just a dab of crystal light tossed in. Serve in a pretty glass over ice seems to take my mind away from missing other sugary drinks.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Green tea and water. Used to be wine, too, but I'm cutting it out.
  • heyyblondeyy
    Options
    I drink coffee. Sometimes when I haven't had that many calories for the day, I'll treat myself to a Starbucks mocha light. For the most part, I drink water or mix water with fruit juice. Or propel or vitamin water zero.
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    stevia!!! 0 cals, very sweet, easy to grow, dry and turn into powder or cheap to buy already made, plus there are some studies that it has some health benefits :)