What are you drinking when everything is bad for you?

Options

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Water (filtered, and infused w/ cucumber, lemon, etc. if you want to add some flavor), coffee, tea, wine, and occasionally beer.

I used to drink diet sodas, but I recently cut those out and feel much less bloated.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Lemon water
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Squeeze some lime or lemon into water.

I have a soda maker, I usually squeeze citrus into soda water which resolves my soda cravings.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    the key is everything in Moderation, including moderation... As long as you don't over do anything you'll be alright... but try and drink as much water as you can..
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I hve had nthn but water to drink for almost 4 months now!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    If it is not water then it is unsweetened iced tea with extra lime. Have not had a coke in MONTHS! I'll drink 4 shots of espresso and water over ice in the morning and tip back some beers on the weekend.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Water..... but definitely not enough of it:grumble:
    coffee WITH cream and sugar
    tea with sugar
    diet pop (gasp!!!!!:devil: )
    protein drinks and smoothies
    wine:drinker:
  • vmessyness
    vmessyness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    water, water, water, and more water. occasionally i add lemon, lime, cucumber.
    i also drink a whole lotta unsweetened tea.
    iced coffee with almond milk, and no added sugar or sweetener.

no alcohol, no sports drinks, and no juice.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    coffee either black or with semi-skimmed milk, tea with milk, lots of water (during the day), and then wine, beer or whiskey after 6pm :smile:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Water. Plain and simple. Not water that you mix in a bunch of crap into. Plain, clear water. That's all your body needs. (And booze ;) )
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's sells bottled green tea with fruit flavor that I love. I also like carbonated/mineral water. But most of all I drink water. I love it.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    water.
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have had absolutely NO issues using MiO Water Enhancers. I believe they have sucralose as a sweetener, but again, I have noticed no ill-effects whatsoever. I started using it and drinking nothing but plain water during workouts and water with MiO the rest of the day (8-12 cups) and have lost 25 lbs since March 5.

This. 'cept I'm at just over 70lbs and still counting. I'm sure plain water would be better for me, but the normal MiO without caffeine has been my go to for nearly a year now.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I avoid all chemically enhanced sweeteners. Mostly I drink water (sometimes with lemon or lime), green or rooibos tea, coffee. Wine or beer on weekends if I have the calories.

In the summer months especiallyI love putting fresh fruit in my water and leave it in the fridge to "steep" Orange/lemon/lime slices, whole strawberries and raspberries...it tastes awesome!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Water
    Snapple Light packet in my water (the evil!) but I only use 1/4 packet at a time to 20 oz water. I just want a little flavoring.
    tea in every logical format (iced, sweet, chamomile, green, black - whatever sounds good). My Fav is Iced black tea with lemonade. 3/4 tea, 1/4 lemonade. I could drink that all day.
    Water with lemon wedges
    crystal geyser flavored mineral water
    wine
    coffee with cream
    lemonade
    OJ
    Beer (Omission, it's Gluten free and is really good)
    Hard Cider
    Scotch or Whiskey
    The only things I DON'T drink are Soda in any format (unless I'm out - then it's Rum and Coke ;-) )
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Just water for me
  • 1finesheri1
    1finesheri1 Posts: 15
    Options
    there is a company called trulemon. they make crystallized lemon, lime, grapefruit, lemonade, and put thim in little packets (like a small splenda packet). they are great added to hater. they even have a rasperry lemonade that is yummy. i think they may be sweetened w/ a little stevia....but better than aspartame (if you're trying to avoid it). they are on line, and frequently offer coupons!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I like plain water, black coffee, coke zero, and cold beer.
  • chergarr73
    chergarr73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a total junkie for unsweetened caffeine free iced tea, I brew 4 large bags with 2 small bags of a flavored calorie free tea (my favorite is celestial seasonings cinnamon apple) . Then, my rule for myself is that I have to drink 3 24oz bottles of water and after that I can drink tea the rest of the day. :)
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Drink whatever you want
    Just drink it and log it.
    As long as your within your cal goal whats the problem.
    Life is too short.