High school prom pictures.

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Let it be noted that my prom in 2008 was exactly ONE month after i gave birth to the hubby and Is daughter :)

Whoa! You might need to edit that post! :noway:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I actually went to two proms my senior year, but can't find the one of me from the other one.. Someone has it, somewhere..

The one I do have, though, is my favorite. I didn't have a "date", so I went with my best friend. She's the one on the left, in fuschia. Notice, my tie matches her dress. Bam. (Also, I was only about 10lbs heavier in this picture, but that suit is one that I rented from Men's Warehouse, so it's not cut to flatter me at all, haha.)

34067_411974494077_643159077_4258658_1226589_n.jpg

This is awesome. Awesome.

Why, thank you! No one believed me when I said that I'd wear a tux to prom (everyone tried to tell me that I just wouldn't do it, because it would be a joke and totally ruin my memories of the experience, blah blah blah), so I rented it, and wore it like a boss. I had more girls around me than any of the guys at prom. Big pimpin'.

And ironically enough, out of all my friends from high school, I was one of the few who didn't come out as gay in college. Threw everyone for a loop, I tell ya.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow, that took a little digging! This is the best I could find for now. I am the blonde, standing up.

Edited to add that this was taken in 94.

prom1.jpg
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Senior Year 1991, 5' 8" and probably about 165lbs.

Prom.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Prom.jpg

You don't even look the same!! :noway:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    2001, ahahahahahahaha. What a nerd.

dance234.jpg
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Senior Prom Pic 2002, I think my weight then was around 160. I cant wait to be this weight again!! The ex husband ruins great pics lol. And yes... That is his hair.

SeniorProm2002.jpg

I was looking for a while, thinking "What's his hair? I don't get it" Then I realised that he was NOT standing in front of a spikey plant! :laugh:

HAHAHAHA...thank you so much for "pointing" that out! I couldn't figure it out either.

OMG I just noticed this! LOL I thought it was like a lamp or something!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, I have no idea where my prom pictures are ;-p
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'll have to get my mom to take a picture with her phone and send it to me. I was tiny and lucious. My prom dress was hand crafted, I designed it and some really awesome dress maker that my drag queen friend used for all of his dresses made it.
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Senior Prom Pic 2002, I think my weight then was around 160. I cant wait to be this weight again!! The ex husband ruins great pics lol. And yes... That is his hair.

SeniorProm2002.jpg

I was looking for a while, thinking "What's his hair? I don't get it" Then I realised that he was NOT standing in front of a spikey plant! :laugh:

HAHAHAHA...thank you so much for "pointing" that out! I couldn't figure it out either.

OMG I just noticed this! LOL I thought it was like a lamp or something!

Lol! Yeah, thanks guys!! Yeah he wanted to spike it, so I had to drive to prom while he held his spikes out the window!! It was interesting!! He actually took longer getting ready than me!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Senior year--1995, 18 yrs old
    5'4", 145 lbs
    Size 8 (Dress was a size 10, but you can tell in the photo that it was a little big on me)

SeniorYear2.jpg
  • BrandiPants
    BrandiPants Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My friends gave me hell for it, but I took my cousin. We had a great time. I love it when work sends me her way, and we can spend time together. She's really special. I love that she's my cousin, but hate it at the same time. Know what I mean? :blushing:

Ok...is EVERYONE going to ignore the awkwardness of this post?!?!?!?!?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My friends gave me hell for it, but I took my cousin. We had a great time. I love it when work sends me her way, and we can spend time together. She's really special. I love that she's my cousin, but hate it at the same time. Know what I mean? :blushing:
    :angry:
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    this is such a great thread im def posting later!
  • MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was still the big girl in high school so I want to surpass this weight. I was cute though, if I must say so myself. LOL

zlll2.jpg
    s309y1.jpg

I wasn't sure how to copy your post but I wanted to say I do love that dress choice on you! Looks good :)

Thank you!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

yup, due to who posted it. :laugh:
    Falls in line perfectly with his awkward (and totally awesome) sense of humor...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

You are implying that lusting after your cousin is wrong....
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

You are implying that lusting after your cousin is wrong....

I had a huge crush on one of my cousins when we were like 13, but he was the son of the woman who married my uncle, so not blood...
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options

Oh...my...god...:noway:

I am absolutely speechless right now. I just peed myself laughing