What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Before I go to Disneyland Paris on August 29th I want to:

- Lose 45 pounds.
    - Walk everyday (health permitting), slowly building up my stamina for walking around Disneyland!
    - Do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    To loose between 20-25lbs and run a 5k I signed up for in July in under 30 minutes! :)
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Lose the remaining weight which is about 18-20 lbs & actually get fit and toned .. want to gain muscle everywhere and have no jiggle. Walk more/ exercise more outdoors while getting a nice summer tan :)

11662968.png
  • lamasdura87
    lamasdura87 Posts: 21
    Options
    i want to lose 20 pounds by july 16 (my baby girl 5th b day)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be in a size 8 by the end of summer, size 12 right now!! :)
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I would really like to lose 25 lbs. That's starting today... to when school starts in August. Good luck to everyone and their summer goals! :)
  • SarahJeanVSG
    Options
    by the end of summer I will be under 300lbs!! I have 13lbs to get there!!!!
  • katerinajulia
    katerinajulia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    flat stomach, thigh gap, and back to what i was 2 years ago. (aka happy)
    also i'd like to be able to wear a bikini with confidence before june 18th, which is when i go off to be a counselor for a summer camp :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My summer goal is to fit my size 5 jeans again..

I'm size 7 now and don't feel any comfortable. I'm doing the 30 day shred work out (day 4) so I hope this helps me get to my goal since I've heard people lose inches instead of lbs.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50 lbs by the end of August, and tone up all over.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Solidly weigh under 125, even taking into account monthly bloat and occasional splurges.

To lose an inch or two off my thighs and butt.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've done some pretty intense detoxes.........this summer (June 21st ---- September 22nd) I'm taking things to another level.........I'm planning on eating nothing but raw food. It's only three months of my life, but if I fall in love with the energy it brings me too much.......then........I'll negotiate an extension.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I am in good shape... But I want to see my abs. This might mean losing 10lbs. Ugh.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    my summer goals
    -p90x start to finish
    -to be under 200lbs by sept 1st (34 lbs to go)
    -to start jogging
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My anniversary is July 10 (will be two years this July), and I just bought a size 14W dress I'd like to fit in by then. It is only one size too small so I'm hoping it won't take too long to get there.
  • Kmodisette
    Kmodisette Posts: 1
    Options
    1st - To not be labeled overweight by the BMI Calculator
    2nd - Keep a clear enough mind to keep dieting as I have been. Realizing that when the scale doesn't move, the inches are going down.

This I can do!
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    I don't have summer goals. I have lifetime goals. I'll just continue doing what I've been doing.
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    get my 14" guns back
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    I've done some pretty intense detoxes.........this summer (June 21st ---- September 22nd) I'm taking things to another level.........I'm planning on eating nothing but raw food. It's only three months of my life, but if I fall in love with the energy it brings me too much.......then........I'll negotiate an extension.

well, I applaud you....being a vegetarian will make it easier....but still a very awesome goal! The ultimate clean diet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!