Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Replies

• JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    This is exactly the type of post I look forward to viewing because its a success story and has inspired us all. Fantastic Job and Major Kudos to you and all you have done :drinker:
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    You are my hero!! Can I friend request you!?!

Certainly!! :D Thanks!!
  • justmeJB
    justmeJB Posts: 11
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story, you're amazing!!
  • kmlt08
    You are my new inspiration. Job well done :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!

Awe thank you so much! It truly is mind boggling when you look at the whole picture! Thanks!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    You've done so great! You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for the inspirational post! :)
  • kmlt08
    Phenomenal! You should be proud! Thank you for posting this as added encouragement!

No problem!!! Keeps me motivated to keep pushing towards my size healthier!! :D Thank you!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    wow! You're an inspiration! thanks for posting! :)
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Totally Awesome Job!!!
  • kmlt08
    You are truly AMAZING!! Super proud of you and you look GREAT!!

Thanks so much! :D I look forward to recreating my 2 year image in oct again! Hopefully the skirt doesnt fall off me though haha!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    You make it sound so simple when you list those four easy steps (portion control, moderation, increasing liquids, and staying active), but I know it was a challenge and you did it! Great job! And thanks for the reminder that it is doable. You look beautiful :)

It definitely wasn't easy...but believe me it was so worth it! I have pretty much eating anything I wanted just in moderation. Denying yourself IMO isn't good, you will burn out and fail faster than just moderating how much you eat! Thanks so much! :D

Congrads I agree... It's all moderation and a caloric deficit under your BMR. The "clean foods" idea is a myth. If you don't eat what you love it's a diet not a lifestyle change and you'll give up.
  • heatherAnnXOX
    heatherAnnXOX Posts: 56 Member
    you look incredible! that is so inspiring. congratulations and best of luck with your surgery!
  • kmlt08
    This is exactly the type of post I look forward to viewing because its a success story and has inspired us all. Fantastic Job and Major Kudos to you and all you have done :drinker:

Awe! Thank you so much! Means more to me than you all prolly realize! <3
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    You rock!!!!!
    So beautiful..... :)
  • kmlt08
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story, you're amazing!!

Thank you!
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    keep up the fantastic work. You will feel twice as awesome after surgery.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Wow -- congratulations!!! What a great story, you look amazing!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • kmlt08
    You've done so great! You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for the inspirational post! :)

Thank you for viewing/commenting and keeping me inspired!! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    wow! You're an inspiration! thanks for posting! :)
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!