150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    This is exactly the type of post I look forward to viewing because its a success story and has inspired us all. Fantastic Job and Major Kudos to you and all you have done :drinker:
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!! Can I friend request you!?!

Certainly!! :D Thanks!!
  • justmeJB
    justmeJB Posts: 11
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story, you're amazing!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are my new inspiration. Job well done :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!

Awe thank you so much! It truly is mind boggling when you look at the whole picture! Thanks!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You've done so great! You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for the inspirational post! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Phenomenal! You should be proud! Thank you for posting this as added encouragement!

No problem!!! Keeps me motivated to keep pushing towards my size healthier!! :D Thank you!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    wow! You're an inspiration! thanks for posting! :)
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome Job!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are truly AMAZING!! Super proud of you and you look GREAT!!

Thanks so much! :D I look forward to recreating my 2 year image in oct again! Hopefully the skirt doesnt fall off me though haha!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You make it sound so simple when you list those four easy steps (portion control, moderation, increasing liquids, and staying active), but I know it was a challenge and you did it! Great job! And thanks for the reminder that it is doable. You look beautiful :)

It definitely wasn't easy...but believe me it was so worth it! I have pretty much eating anything I wanted just in moderation. Denying yourself IMO isn't good, you will burn out and fail faster than just moderating how much you eat! Thanks so much! :D

Congrads I agree... It's all moderation and a caloric deficit under your BMR. The "clean foods" idea is a myth. If you don't eat what you love it's a diet not a lifestyle change and you'll give up.
  • heatherAnnXOX
    heatherAnnXOX Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! that is so inspiring. congratulations and best of luck with your surgery!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    This is exactly the type of post I look forward to viewing because its a success story and has inspired us all. Fantastic Job and Major Kudos to you and all you have done :drinker:

Awe! Thank you so much! Means more to me than you all prolly realize! <3
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!!
    So beautiful..... :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story, you're amazing!!

Thank you!
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    keep up the fantastic work. You will feel twice as awesome after surgery.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Wow -- congratulations!!! What a great story, you look amazing!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You've done so great! You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishments. Thanks for the inspirational post! :)

Thank you for viewing/commenting and keeping me inspired!! :D Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow! You're an inspiration! thanks for posting! :)
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!