What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    ....to actually get the scale moving again!!
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am going to a music festival mid July and want to lose another 8lbs (at least) by then and hopefully feel comfortable with bare legs and arms if the weather is good! and then after that concentrate on losing the last 28lbs! :)
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 220 even this morning. My May goal is to be back in the 210s and I should have no trouble hitting that mark seeing as I still have a week to go. Been losing steadily at a lb a week over the past 3 weeks.

As for the summer, I signed up for my first 5K on July 4th, and I would like to be out of the 200s by the time I return to school in early September (requiring a 20lb weight loss in 3 months). I KNOW I can do this!
  • StartingOver12
    Options
    I'm getting married 9/8 and my goal is to drop 30-35 more pounds by then and hopefully tone up my arms ALOT (strapless gown)
  • ndlauren
    ndlauren Posts: 17
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like to run my July 4th 10k in under 54 minutes and a summer half marathon in under two hours. Along with this, if I can lose 15-20 of my remaining 40 lbs along the way, I'll be in great shape. Overall goal by the end of the year is to hit the goal of 130.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Mid July I'm going to be getting surgery done that has a rather long recovery period and I'm going to be stuck in the house and not doing any kind of exercise for a good long while after. My only real goal is to bust my *kitten* enough before then to build up enough muscle/lose enough fat to try to make up for the roughly two months of total inactivity that's going to follow it.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    To be in onederland by July 1st, and to reach my goal weight by August 1st. Yay, go me!!
  • squared16
    squared16 Posts: 41
    Options
    I would really really really like to lose 30lbs before heading back to school in late August. 20 would be great too. I just want to make a dent and change my habits so that I can continue losing once I go back to school.
  • LETTYRP05
    LETTYRP05 Posts: 36
    Options
    i would like to lose 20 pounds by Aug 1, 2012
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I had a goal to lose 75 lbs over the summer...(well, I've already started and lost 20 so far), and the reward, is ...if I make goal...I'm going ziplining on 9/29/2012. So far we have a group of about 20 going...so if I don't make this goal...I'm going to be extremely embarrassed....then again. I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS GOAL!!!!! :)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    To get out of the "plus sizes"
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    To look good in a swimsuit when I go away for my anniversary in August (not bikini yet, I've got an 8 week old and some ugly fresh stretch marks on my hips)
    To run a 5K in under 40 minutes at the end of summer (on week 3 of C25K now)
    To lose at least 25lbs by September
    To feel sexy by my 30th birthday on Halloween and wear a cute costume
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    I hope to loose 30 lbs by august 2nd. My 21st birthday!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    HANDSTAND IN THE SAND, MAN
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    To lose 20 lbs by my wedding at the end of August (I would have no problem losing more though).
  • vlm140
    vlm140 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    to run a 5k! which means I have to START running!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    by labor day:
    -to run a sub 10 min mile.
    -reach goal weight of 125 (14 lbs to go!)

by 10/20/12 (tough mudder):
    -2 unassisted pull-ups
    -run 8 miles straight
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Loose the last 10 pounds rediscover my abs and wear a bikini with confidence!
  • Betrbleave
    Betrbleave Posts: 37
    Options
    What are your workout and eating plans to do that?
    My goal is to lose 20 more pounds over the summer, by August 1st
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    By July, I want to be able to see my abs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!