Hottest guy on MFP (contest)

Options

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    As the person who started this thread, it was in no way, shape, or form meant to be demeaning. It was meant to celebrate the guys on here who have quite literally worked their *kitten* off and are in the best shape of their lives. These guys SHOULD be celebrated more.

If you notice also, it was open to any definition of "hot" not just muscly or superfit. Also, I was not keeping score, nor was anyone else. It just was meant to be fun and lighthearted. If anyone was offended, I apologize, but please do not think I intentionally posted this to hurt anyone's feelings. It was quite the opposite motivation.

I think you started a great thread!! :drinker:
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    my vote goes to aplusgeek
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    me..lol
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    shameless self plugin
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    As the person who started this thread, it was in no way, shape, or form meant to be demeaning. It was meant to celebrate the guys on here who have quite literally worked their *kitten* off and are in the best shape of their lives. These guys SHOULD be celebrated more.

If you notice also, it was open to any definition of "hot" not just muscly or superfit. Also, I was not keeping score, nor was anyone else. It just was meant to be fun and lighthearted. If anyone was offended, I apologize, but please do not think I intentionally posted this to hurt anyone's feelings. It was quite the opposite motivation.

Lemon you have nothing to be sorry for. You're one of the best people on this site. Always encouraging and helpful and genuinely kind. This thread is an example. You wanted people to feel good about themselves. And you achieved that. It's a truly special thing.

The people who want no one to feel special if they don't, they should not be encouraged in their behavior. This site should not look down upon those who, using MFP for the reason we're all here, have achieved their goals. I see it more and more and it hurts. Makes me feel bad about what I've done. Can you imagine that? I've lost nearly 90lbs and sometimes people on a fitness forum make me feel bad about that. Madness.

I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It was nice to feel good for a moment. Just sorry it had to get ruined.

I Cosign this big time!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Lemon you have nothing to be sorry for. You're one of the best people on this site. Always encouraging and helpful and genuinely kind. This thread is an example. You wanted people to feel good about themselves. And you achieved that. It's a truly special thing.

The people who want no one to feel special if they don't, they should not be encouraged in their behavior. This site should not look down upon those who, using MFP for the reason we're all here, have achieved their goals. I see it more and more and it hurts. Makes me feel bad about what I've done. Can you imagine that? I've lost nearly 90lbs and sometimes people on a fitness forum make me feel bad about that. Madness.

I thank you. From the bottom of my heart. It was nice to feel good for a moment. Just sorry it had to get ruined.

I Cosign this big time!

Me too.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    For all the b!tching and moaning on this thread... I'm living proof that people can be nominated for personality and not looks... so take that haters! :bigsmile:

Oh and Cris, you're right on the money again mate. Am I here because I don't like myself? Hell no.

Do I want to kick my own *kitten* to get to a better place? Yes.

Do all these guys and girls who are further along in their progress act as inspiration to me in that journey? HELL YES!

I nominate this guy! Very cute.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

I Cosign this big time!

Ditto!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Wan2b21. And Koosdel, wherever he went.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I love em all!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6c6TM-UgfPsi4_MSXTacd7VWMOulJ7sW3TsVTaCGWKWNl1m6ILQ
  • nutandbutter
    nutandbutter Posts: 447
    Options
    I keep coming back.

I'll vote for you! Sorry there's no leering smiley...
  • dinosnopro
    Options
    I keep coming back.

I'll vote for you! Sorry there's no leering smiley...

:bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back.

You've got mine :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back.

Mine, too!
  • dinosnopro
    Options
    Thanks ladies
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I keep coming back.

Mine, too!

Ditto!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies

Oh, no, thank YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Let me know where I need to send the $20 for those of you I asked to vote for me. If you can't beat em.....buy em! :bigsmile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'll be competing after the summer.