i have one of the symbol for harmony :)
  • Janella89
    Janella89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have 7
  • Cristin129
    Cristin129 Posts: 49
    Options
    Both calves have tattoos! Celtic cross on one leg & Shamrock on the other! :smile:
  • lumberjacks94
    lumberjacks94 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I know this one guy in Arizona who I heard does NOT have a tattoo...It is unconfirmed and details are a bit sketchy but I heard from somebody this is a true story!!
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have a Bob Marley portrait on my arm. I got it when I was a little younger but its still in really nice shape. Looking to get palm trees and music notes around it soon. When I have the extra cash.
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    I've got two :)
  • JoyousJustine67
    JoyousJustine67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have 3 and i have 2 piercings :) no pics sorry :)
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    some of the work is stunning
    i have 8

1, Black Sabbath wrote on my back in the shape of a cross
    2, a pattern (hard to describe on my back below my new with my nieces name
    3, a fairy in a nappy with my daughters name right upper arm
    4, a large cross left forearm
    5, small cross with scroll with god daughter initials
    6, my husbands name on my left breast
    7, my other daughters name on my right wrist (i a little higher then my wrist so no on show with a shirt
    8, my sons name on under side or right wrist again higher to be hidden if needed

i am planning on have more but not sure what yet

n774704759_702865_8388.jpg

n807551838_1288263_292karl.jpg
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    looking at all these posts makes me thank GOD i never got one. personally, i think tattoos are dirty looking and something you'll most likely regret later on in life.
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    15 :) i love them x
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have one, and want one more.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Got 12 and trying to find my next one as a gift to me for losing this weight :@)
  • XxXHillaryXxX
    XxXHillaryXxX Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 25 if you break it down but that includes two half sleeves (soon to be full), my hands, knuckles, my neck, a chest peice, one on my back and one on my foot. A few pictures are in my profile.

Opps! 26, forgot one. Haha!
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I have 8 and counting. On my foot, behind my ear, the back of my neck, two on my lower back, one just under each of my collar bones and one on the left breast. Working on a half sleeve next, then one down my side and then who knows. I have a few other ideas... I'll probably run out of skin before I run out of ideas!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    looking at all these posts makes me thank GOD i never got one. personally, i think tattoos are dirty looking and something you'll most likely regret later on in life.

Bad, judgy attitudes and closed minds are A LOT dirtier, FYI. Something you'll probably regret later in life too :)
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    each to there own i waited a Min of a year for each of mine and the fav i waited 10 years for so i know i will not regret them when i am 95 i will just roll out the wrinkles and smile at the great story behind it x
  • katief1982
    katief1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 3.

Want a 4th, but can not decide on location - I love the one on my foot, its my favorite and the only one that is regularly visable.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have two: on my left ankle (inside) black flowers, one for each of us (myself, my husband and our two boys), and the other on top of my left foot is a celtic tree of life - which is to always remember that my stepmom saved my Dad's life by donating a kidney to him. It's got a lot of meaning for me.
    Planing a couple more I think. By the time I'm done, most of my left leg will probably be done, lol (I won't do my right due to nerve issues).
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

obvious troll is obvious.
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have just one, I wanted one more we shall see...LOL