20 th July new group

Options

Replies

• patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi everyone

Oh its good to hear that no one wants to stop.:flowerforyou:
    Please post me the weigh ins on fridays or saterdays ottherways it will be a lot of work to keep updating it.

Thanks

(I had a good start again yesterday besides that 1 chocolate chip biscuit my friend baked for me)

Patty
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :drinker: crruising along we had a birthday party at work today and I was pretty good. I am starting to believe that maybe I can keep that Thanksgiving goal if I think about what it is I am eatting and the calories . Hugs to all Richie. Pattty I will start letting you know my weight on Friday thanks for taking care of us.
  • patty09
    Options
    Hi

I am so angry at my self :angry: , disappointed. :explode:
    In the 3 weeks that I had to stop all my bad habbits came back.

I will be very honnest I am back to square 1
    How was that possible ?????
    Last month I removed some clothes from my wardrobe that didn't feel so nice anymore, to baggy and now.........

Pff

The good part is I am still here and do not want to give up.
    1st of october. It's a gloomy day but I am smiling all the way
    A new start :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lets see if I can still catch up with all of you!!

have a great month of October
  • richardsrm
    Options
    :smile: Good luck, I think you just lived what I fear the most! You can do it We are approaching the sweet holidays YIKES I am going to need you guys more then ever!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Let's keep each other going! The holidays are almost here. How about the Turkey Challenge....Everyone try to lose at least 5 lbs. by then. For some this is easy but for me....every pound is like a 10 lb. sack of potatotes. Hang in there. NHC (No Halloween Candy!):grumble: :tongue:
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello everyone I have not posted since September 16th, but I did manage to lose 2 pounds. :flowerforyou:

I am so happy about that. I will continue on down from here.

Congratulations to those who lost and also to those who did not lose but gave it your best shot. That is all that we can do. Let us all continue on working toward our goals..
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Hello girlfriends,
    I have not lost this week and I have not gained. Staying the same at 167.
    Hope ya all had a better week than me. Stay the course and keep on eating healthy.
    angl:bigsmile:
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hey all!! Congrats to all those who lost or stayed the same:wink: To anyone who is up...next week will be your week!!!

I am down 2 pounds I have finally hit my first mini goal!!! A little late but at least I got there!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

January
  • patty09
    Options
    Hi January

Well done in reaching your mini goal
    Maybe not as fast as you wanted but you DID it:drinker:

I lost 1 pond . Hope this is my back on track sign.
    Go Go we are in teh 12th week

Patty
  • Eava57
    Options
    Week 12! We are still here whether we have lost much or not. Yeah!:laugh: Congrats to January for meeting her first goal. If we stick together we can do it! Way to go Patty, one pound is one pound!
    I keep losing and gaining the same 2 pounds....I am going to try very hard to get over that this week!:drinker:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just checking in. I'm still following my eating and workout out schedule. I am only going to be weighing in once a month for the next few months. I've noticed that the Chalean Extreme makes my weight go up and down and it was beginning to get frustrating. I'll try to post my results each month.

I am going to catch up on the posts. Hope everyone is well!
  • chrissey
    chrissey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello all...my weight...well, stalled......I actually gained 1 lb...totally MY fault..I ate everything that I knew I shouldn't and tons of it...today is a new day!! I was so close to being UNDER 200 I could taste it..but I just got too confident...damn it..no one to blame but myself!!
  • Eava57
    Options
    spiragirl and Chrissey, great to hear from you. I know I play mind games with the scale too! I went back to CURVES this week. I am going to try to leave work early and go workout! Turkey Day Challenge is on!!!!:laugh:
  • richardsrm
    Options
    :mad: I am also mad at myself. but I too will jump on the wagon once again. Not sure if I gained weight but the junk food got me but at least it was just for on evening and not an entire day.....babysteps. Twelve weeks went by fast. I feel better and my knees don't hurt.

eleven pounds lost........I think see how much damage the mixed nuts and cheetos did......can't believe I was so dumb:yawn:
  • Eava57
    Options
    richardssrm, You're human! We all have those days. Congrats on losing 11 lbs. My father-in-law use to say..."Think of it as a sack of potatoes"! Visual Cues can be helpful. Keep going. Let's all try to get through this month. I bought "yucky" candy so I wouldn't eat it. Not working too well!:blushing:
    Good luck this weekend to all!!!!
  • ldr624
    ldr624 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello All,

Just want to check in. I still want to be a part of the group and will do better to stay in touch going forward. I've been really swamped at work as it is budget preparation time for me. I've been exercising really well, however not doing good with counting my calories. That is changing now. I am going to start logging again tomorrow and the next time that I check in it will be nothing but good news.

Let's all hang in there....we can and will get the unecessary weight off.:wink:
  • richardsrm
    Options
    :smile: Holding steady Hope to get in more exercise this weekend. Fall has arrived in upstate new york. The leaves are so beutiful. Thanks for the encouraging words ditto to everyone. hugs Richie
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Options
    Where are all the Friday weigh in?? I am down .5 and hanging in there.
    We can not be supportive to each other if no one is posting.
    I know life can sometimes get in the way of weight loss.
    Love to hear from ya all
    angl:bigsmile:
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hey all!!

I stayed the same this week which is good....seein as i felt like i was working 24 hours a day and getting no exercise...and eating crazy amounts...I am a waitress...but my chef is helpin me watch what i eat...i keep telling him I am fat ( he doesn't agree) but he is helping none the less:smile:

I hope everyone is doing good!!! I am looking forward to Halloween...my fav time of the year...not for the candy but for the fun :happy:

Good luck to you all this week, hopefully i can get back to the gym this week :tongue:

January
  • richardsrm
    Options
    :drinker: Angl, I did not lose this week. Lots of stress but I did not over eat. I did console myself a couple of times with a few no-no's . Anyway I am not giving up . I have my grandkids with me this weekend. I just fixed them pancakes and bacon...........:smile: .yea I passed will have a nice sunday dinner with the family watching my portions. i can't wait for halloween either. I live in the City so we get lots and lots of kids looking for treats. Jiggle bits you have inspired me I thinke I will get the kids dressed and take a walk, kick up some of those leaves now that my knees don't hurt, AMAZING wjhat a few pounds off will do for you! Hugs to all! Richie