What are the biggest calorie items in your diary?

Options

Replies

• rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I always see a chain of sweets in my diary every now and then, lol.
    A few days ago, I just couldn't stop eating Almond Dream ice cream sandwiches.
    And there was that one time when I ate 5 biscoff cookies, a few green tea biscuits, a luna bar, and a pack of pocky within the span of a few minutes... 400 calories right there, and it wasn't even filling in the slightest.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    YES!!
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    Today it was a piece of this chocolate party cake, covered in smarties and rolos, but it was a small piece.

holy cow smarties on a cake? I love it!! Must try!
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    Cheese! I eat so much cheese.

I've been holding back so much. Well, for me, anyway.
  • poulingail
    poulingail Posts: 110
    Options
    That is me most days. But I at least force myself to a higher day every 4th day (3 low 1 high 3 low 1 high, etc)

Now that sounds interesting. My daily MFP calories is 1250 without exercise so let's just say that a day without exercise is a day going over. I am not losing weight and would like to see more changes in my daily consumption, much like you mentioned above. I'm going to think about this.
  • overfences
    overfences Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had a mini (HA!) size vanilla malt from Sonic. Thankfully I didn't finish it. I'm mostly Paleo/Primal and all that sugar started to make me feel sick. The whole thing is 490 cal!!!! I seriously don't understand how they fit that many calories into it. It must have HFCS or something.

A large of the same is 1700! That's far more than my entire intake for the day.
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    High protein muesli -500cal per cup
    Yikes! Healthy but yikes!
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    calzone, i really need to stop buying, although I usually only have 1x a month.
  • poulingail
    poulingail Posts: 110
    Options
    On a normal day, my breakfast muesli and 2 coffees are almost 400 cals but keeps me going until lunchtime.

My breakfast is often over 500 calories. I love the coffee creamer but since I'm diabetic, I get the sugar free vanilla and that saves me lots of calories. My hot breakfast cereal concoction is pretty complex and gives me tons of nutrition as well as a full tummy til lunch. It has a handful of chocolate chips which satisfies my soul and makes it all taste like a warm chocolate chip cookie.
    Maybe this link will work <a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/edit/9491034">Gail's Oatmeal Plus</a>
  • BEER!!!
    AHHHH SUMMER BBQ'S ARE GONNA KILL ME.

I'm only allotted 1200 calories a day
    and each CORONA last night was 146.

OPENED MY EYES! haha
  • rhnsco
    rhnsco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have only just started, but this week my weekness has been ice cream. One night when I came home from work I was dying for something sweet. I rummaged through my pantry and cabinets like a mad woman. I opened cabinets and drawers like I was out of my mind trying to find that sweet delight. Finally, I opened my freezer, and there it was Moose Track ice cream. I ate it by the spoon full right out of the cartoon. And, finally I felt satisfied. Then......there was the guilt. Oh my goodness! What have I done? I really have to get a grip.
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Half and half in my coffee-just can't give it up
    Beer-and I'm off it till I lose another five pounds-real incentive for me!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    beef
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Pasta, by far.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Half and half in my coffee-just can't give it up

Giving up coffee creamer was the hardest thing to do. I didn't have any problem giving up sweets, fatty snacks, anything except my coffee creamer.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    today it is two bagels yum yum! whopping 500kcals but still under so hehehe
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The snacks/sweets category of my diary fills up so fast. :blushing:
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Freakin' FRUIT! I eat like 400 calories in fruit a day. I know it's good for me and all but...dang
  • mmbax06
    mmbax06 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Homemade Meatloaf
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Cashews, trail mixes, nut butters. Eggs, fish, sausage. Coconut products.

Kale chips! I used to eat the whole bag...at 440 kcal, no can do anymore! So dang good though...ugh.