Which exercise do you hate doing?

Options

Replies

• mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jumping lunges, spider push ups, those weird "yoga" push ups, well pretty much everything jillian makes you do! :)
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    swimming, hate it, hate it , hate it, did i mention that i hate it lol, i dont mind doing burpees etc as long as im on my own otherwise i feel a right idiot, or at bootcamp where its dark and nobody can see me,
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    My trainer had me do Burpee's for the first time last night.. and I about killed him half way through my second set.

Also push ups without hands.. my trainer had me doing those last night too, and I collapsed on the bench because I couldn't push myself back up!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Push ups, sit ups, pull ups, planks, side planks, burpees, mountain climbers, squats, lunges... I think you get the idea. :laugh:
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My love hate exercise is single leg squats, burn like hell but it has made the biggest difference to how strong my legs are, I intend to keep going with them indefinately.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    those are way tough!!..my knees be feeling like they're going to collapse :ohwell:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Jumping lunges, spider push ups, those weird "yoga" push ups, well pretty much everything jillian makes you do! :)
    JM is one of those love/hate trainers..lol..You love her because she helps you get great results but hate her because the exercises she make you do are breath taking.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I friggin hate yoga
  • MadCheernGurl09
    MadCheernGurl09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anything Arms: my arms are so weak that 1) i feel pathetic. 2) it HURTS! so much.
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Since burpees,mountain climbers and side plank are taken. I will go with spiderman,bear crawls and crab walks.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I HATE lunges, but I do them anyway :grumble: I also am not a huge fan of planks...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Lunges... thankfully my new routine doesn't include them :D
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves jumping, boobs and jumping don't mix
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Anything that involves jumping, boobs and jumping don't mix

lol!..yeah it feels as if youre in a boxing match :laugh:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Anything Arms: my arms are so weak that 1) i feel pathetic. 2) it HURTS! so much.

the very reason why i hate push-ups :grumble:
  • mb236707
    mb236707 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    omg burpees and suicide drills are the worst!!!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I friggin hate yoga
    lol..i tried it once and never did it again..:noway:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    omg burpees and suicide drills are the worst!!!

suicide drills do exactly what theyre named b/c im always half dead when I finish :indifferent:
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    i agree. mountain climbers and burpees suck. I'd rather jump rope over those.
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    push ups, but not bc i don't like them, bc they HURT my wrists. And jumping jacks, bc I feel very awkward and unstable. I hope this all improves with working out, lol.