Ladies....shave above the knee or not?

Options
Mommy2Avaj
Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
Ok, this has been much debated by my friends and family. It's a subject to talk about when we get bored lol. Jes curious to see what Yall think.

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Ok, this has been much debated by my friends and family. It's a subject to talk about when we get bored lol. Jes curious to see what Yall think.

Just ladies?
  • raysmyth
    raysmyth Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOL! OMG, I will shave only what is necessary, I am so lazy when it comes to my legs LOL If I am wearing 3/4 length pants...... I will shave a quarter. Terrible to confess LOL
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Ew, why wouldn't you?

.. Seriously, how would that look naked? :P
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Ew, why wouldn't you?

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    Ew, why wouldn't you?

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    AMEN to that!
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my wife only shaves when she needs to...if i see her shave im like "you got a dr visit?" if she says no and we arent getting ready for the beach.....GAME ON. giggidy.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Half. My top half barely has anything. My boyfriend didn't even realize I had any in the upper. But if you're dark haired, I'd do it all.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I shave just above my knee haha, and that happens about once every...three weeks. BUT my hair is extremely fine and blonde and hardly noticeable. If I had thick black hair, I`d shave all the way up my legs as much as possible haha.
  • kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    i always shave my entire leg..even tho it seems rather pointless since a guy hasnt touched my leg in quite awhile lol..single life sux!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    I only shave to my knees, because I am lucky and no hair grows on my legs above my knees! But that's just up to the top of my legs lol, then I shave above that (:
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lol I shave all the leg. Some of my friends don't. I guess its personal preference. My hair is pretty light, but I think it looks nicer. And no, I guess some men shave their legs too lol
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    I shave everyday. It gets itchy if I don't shave it everyday.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I typically only do my lower legs and knees. Although my knees are really hard to get fully clean. If it's shorts weather sometimes I shave the upper part of my leg.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I do, although I don't have much hair above my knees.
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I shave to mid thigh
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I shave from my knees down. My thighs I will use Veet on, only if I'm wearing something that exposes that part of my legs. It's hard to shave my thighs, too fat and lumpy. I always cut myself and miss spots, but they are slowly slimming down, I might be able to shave my thighs again someday lol

P.S. I have blonde leg hair thats hardly noticeable
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It just takes a few extra minutes to do the rest. shave it all!
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I shave below the knee, but my hair is really fine so you can't really see it above the knee.

I also shave the lady bits, so I guess I could say I shave above the knee, lol.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Never had any complaints about not shaving the upper half :)

Actually I shave the upper uppppppper half frequently, upper half only when I'm wearing short shorts (the hair is so fine nobody would notice if I didn't, but I hate that angle in the sun where I can tell), and the bottom half as needed. Plus maybe once-twice a month in the winter so it doesn't itch
  • starrybay
    starrybay Posts: 15
    Options
    I barely have leg hair to begin with :/ it is VERY scarce above the knee so I just get my legs and arms waxed every 5 years and I'm good. Probably a rare (and therefore unhelpful) case though, but you asked :)