30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• dainj
    dainj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi all, I really want to do this! what does it involve, could you tell me more?
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    Actually started it today! I'm leaving for Cyprus on June 21st so I'm busting my butt now trying to make sure I look decent for hitting the beach! Feel free to add!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I only made it 10 days last time! :)
  • ladykat2330
    ladykat2330 Posts: 33
    Options
    had a go at this this morning so I'm in!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I've always meant to do round 2, so I'm going to do this with you guys!
  • rjmlb86
    rjmlb86 Posts: 19
    Options
    Can guys do this? If you are a guy and have done it, did it help? I'll get the DVD if so…
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    I did it this morning, level 1 and I was really hot, been a long time since ive done any workout like that. Im in, be good to keep on track with it xxx
  • cyn4him
    cyn4him Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. First time yet. Definitely in. I have blogged all my starting measurements and pics. Hoping to see a difference by this time in June. So excited!!!
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    Yesterday was week 1 day 1 for me and it nearly killed me haha, but I'm in and ready for more!!!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    heyy, i'm just about to start 30DS again today, a few days early but i still count, right? hehe.
    not sure on my measurements right now but i weigh 241. will add measurements later so i can see the difference.

good luck guys!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of Level 2. I did ten days of level 1 then had one rest day then started on Level 2 which is significantly tougher than Level 1. Really feeling the benefits thought. I'll be half way tomorrow so I'll post my half time results to help motivate those of you who are just starting out.

Add me if you're a shredder! :smile:
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Was planning to start today but in pain from boot camp at the weekend so 1st June I'm planning to start and hit it hard :) Anyone feel free to add me for accountability and motivation (both ways! ;))
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Was planning to start it on June 1st anyways, since hopefully my pain will be gone by then!
  • ogltkn
    ogltkn Posts: 6
    Options
    i'm in :) starting today :)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yay, I am in and will be starting on June 1st as well :)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    For those of you who have already started 30DS, do you do it everyday? I know the next day after my first day, my body could not move, I was in so much pain, haha. So instead of pushing myself too hard or causing any injuries I decided to do every second day until my body becomes strong and use to it.

I feel ya!! Me too! I find it impossible to do every day as I'm so busy with work etc, I've just done day 3 and it's taken me 6 days to do it. I have to say, I'm finding it easier each time!

A little tip for sore muscles, try doing 15 - 20 mins of gentle aerobics or dance after the workout. It's a great cool down and helps your muscles release the lactic acid! Works for me anyhow! :happy:
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Im on day 4 of Level 2. I did ten days of level 1 then had one rest day then started on Level 2 which is significantly tougher than Level 1.

Oh no!! :cry: lol! Is it really that much harder?!! Eek!! :tongue:
  • cjbennett2012
    cjbennett2012 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) anyone can do this workout it's just the right balance
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, can somebody enlighten me?

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred work out. You can download it through Amazon for $5 or so or find it on utube.
  • lifes_revenge
    lifes_revenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: It'll be round 2 for me. Will be adding in a couple of rounds of burn fat boost metabolism aswell. Will post stats june 1st!!