30 Day Shred - June!

Options
So I've spent the last month getting back to making cardio a priority (running 4-5x a week) and what better way to add to that, than to try 30DS, right?

My idea is to post daily/weekly updates so we hold ourselves accountable. Post before/afters or don't; Post measurments or don't.

The goal is to stay on track, get focused and let Jillian make us hate her and love the results!

Who's in?

Replies

• mariannefick
    Options
    I'm in! I just started 30DS a week ago, but need to add cardio (walking/jogging perhaps?). I leave in 4 weeks for vacation, so want to see a difference by then! Pick a day/time to post updates so I know when to get on here and post.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm already planning on starting it on June 1st! I'm in!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Planning on starting it tomorrow. This will be my 2nd time through.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    So I've spent the last month getting back to making cardio a priority (running 4-5x a week) and what better way to add to that, than to try 30DS, right?

My idea is to post daily/weekly updates so we hold ourselves accountable. Post before/afters or don't; Post measurments or don't.

The goal is to stay on track, get focused and let Jillian make us hate her and love the results!

Who's in?

I am about to start 30 day shred tomorrow and am going to be doing treadmill as well.. debating on how i am going to do it... 30 day shred then treadmill or visa versa
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in! I hope no injuries this time around. I sprained my foot after 13 days last time and had to stop but I am better and motivated to make the scale move again!!!!!
  • ladybird10
    ladybird10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just got the DVD the other day =)
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    In :) I love a good month of 30DS.
  • hugthefish
    hugthefish Posts: 33
    Options
    A friend and I just started it a week ago and are probably going to add the c25k to it too. Go ahead and count me in :) I'm already feeling quite a bit skinnier (whether I really am or not..well, we'll see.)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting on June 1st, so count me in!!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I did it in March and saw great results. I started today so this thread is great timing!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, can somebody enlighten me?
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Options
    Just bought it, planning on starting June 1st, I'm in
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Did it last year with amazing results. I have been having trouble keeping going this time around so I am in to start June 1. As long as I can have June 16 off...it is my birthday that day. :)
  • oliviachandler
    Options
    For those of you who have already started 30DS, do you do it everyday? I know the next day after my first day, my body could not move, I was in so much pain, haha. So instead of pushing myself too hard or causing any injuries I decided to do every second day until my body becomes strong and use to it.
  • kdenny5
    kdenny5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i need something different. i ordered this thru the groupon deal and am patiently waiting for it to arrive...
  • Beachbugx2
    Beachbugx2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in. . .ready to start June 1st!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am also planning on starting June 1st, so I'm in!
  • TurtleTurtle1975
    Options
    I am totally in! I was planning on starting June 1st also! This will be so exciting!
  • labyrinthrunner13
    Options
    I'm in to start on June 1st! Count me in. Will we be posting our measurements on June 1st as well?