Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred - June!

So I've spent the last month getting back to making cardio a priority (running 4-5x a week) and what better way to add to that, than to try 30DS, right?

My idea is to post daily/weekly updates so we hold ourselves accountable. Post before/afters or don't; Post measurments or don't.

The goal is to stay on track, get focused and let Jillian make us hate her and love the results!

Who's in?

Replies

• I'm in! I just started 30DS a week ago, but need to add cardio (walking/jogging perhaps?). I leave in 4 weeks for vacation, so want to see a difference by then! Pick a day/time to post updates so I know when to get on here and post.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    I'm already planning on starting it on June 1st! I'm in!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 751 Member
    I'm in. Planning on starting it tomorrow. This will be my 2nd time through.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    So I've spent the last month getting back to making cardio a priority (running 4-5x a week) and what better way to add to that, than to try 30DS, right?

My idea is to post daily/weekly updates so we hold ourselves accountable. Post before/afters or don't; Post measurments or don't.

The goal is to stay on track, get focused and let Jillian make us hate her and love the results!

Who's in?

I am about to start 30 day shred tomorrow and am going to be doing treadmill as well.. debating on how i am going to do it... 30 day shred then treadmill or visa versa
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 94 Member
    I am in! I hope no injuries this time around. I sprained my foot after 13 days last time and had to stop but I am better and motivated to make the scale move again!!!!!
  • ladybird10
    ladybird10 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in! Just got the DVD the other day =)
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    In :) I love a good month of 30DS.
  • hugthefish
    hugthefish Posts: 33
    A friend and I just started it a week ago and are probably going to add the c25k to it too. Go ahead and count me in :) I'm already feeling quite a bit skinnier (whether I really am or not..well, we'll see.)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    I was planning on starting on June 1st, so count me in!!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    I'm in!! I did it in March and saw great results. I started today so this thread is great timing!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 925 Member
    I don't know what it is, can somebody enlighten me?
  • mfchiumento
    mfchiumento Posts: 32
    Just bought it, planning on starting June 1st, I'm in
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,611 Member
    Did it last year with amazing results. I have been having trouble keeping going this time around so I am in to start June 1. As long as I can have June 16 off...it is my birthday that day. :)
  • For those of you who have already started 30DS, do you do it everyday? I know the next day after my first day, my body could not move, I was in so much pain, haha. So instead of pushing myself too hard or causing any injuries I decided to do every second day until my body becomes strong and use to it.
  • kdenny5
    kdenny5 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    i need something different. i ordered this thru the groupon deal and am patiently waiting for it to arrive...
  • Beachbugx2
    Beachbugx2 Posts: 2
    I'm in. . .ready to start June 1st!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    I am also planning on starting June 1st, so I'm in!
  • I am totally in! I was planning on starting June 1st also! This will be so exciting!
  • I'm in to start on June 1st! Count me in. Will we be posting our measurements on June 1st as well?