30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Lmacpherson114
    Options
    Day 6 all done and dusted. Only noticed very slight changes in the scales but the biggest change is how that weight looks on me now. I'm more toned and muscular, because muscle is denser than fat my weight hasn't changed but the flab is definitely on the way out and it's staying way out!!!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    L1D10 Complete! THANK GOD. Moving on to Day 1 Level 2 tomorrow!!!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done, just one more day then I start level 2 - eek!!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 completed! Yes!! I finally got through 3/4 of the plank twists at the end. Can't wait until I can get through te entire move without rest.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    People are seeing differences in themselves already :o But I don't know if I am yet.. I am going to do measurements on the 15th as my halfway point.. but I don't know if I will see any progress =| Hope I lose an inch at least somewhere
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting later than all of y'all, but at least I'm starting, right? LOL! I've had the DVD prob 1 1/2 yrs, and never completed it. That will be a new goal of mine! I will check in daily!
    Shannon
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    I am amazed! It's only day 4, and my stomach and legs are already looking quite a bit tighter. It's inspiring me to eat healthier as well to enhance my progress. Pushing through the workout is sooo tough for me still, but I cannot wait to see the final result!!
  • benzie314
    benzie314 Posts: 12
    Options
    Starting it today!!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    To the girls that are just starting... Welcome! Never too late to start!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 done.....6 more to go!! Keep shredding!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I ended up working super late last night and did NOT feel like working out this morning...so Level 2 Day 1 will be right after work! Keep it up everyone! And to the new people - Welcome!!!!
  • lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Halfway through - 15 days in and on Level 2 day 6 tonight. I'm really happy with the results so far. Keep going ladies - this workout is great!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I ended up taking a rest day yesterday (the first in a week) and got a pedicure instead... talk about heaven in that massage chair LOL. I did Level 1 Day 8 this morning and feeling pretty good. I am not sure I am seeing much in the way of physical changes yet, but my staimina and muscle strength has definitely improved! Keep up the hard work all!
  • aintariq
    aintariq Posts: 6
    Options
    day 5 level 3 but my knees are hurting cant bend them
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Level 1 done! 10 days down and start level 2 tomorrow! Eek!
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Just measured myself and after just 10 days I've lost 1/2 an inch from each arm, 1 inch from my hips and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! Not bad for just 10 days work!! :)
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just measured myself and after just 10 days I've lost 1/2 an inch from each arm, 1 inch from my hips and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! Not bad for just 10 days work!! :)

Wow that is amazing! Well done. What great motivation to keep going.
  • eemorton
    eemorton Posts: 23 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!!! I just finished Day 4 of Level 1! Only 26 more to go! ha!

I am finding the push-ups easier which is my biggest struggle.
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Thanks guys, I hate exercise and am really lazy so I'm really proud of myself for sticking to this and seeing results! I just need to keep it up for another 20 days!!
  • Kellylovesricky
    Options
    Just finished level 2 day 4. Totally exhausted, I did more of the advanced moves today. Omg it's hard!!! Jillian is a killer! My stamina from level 1 is so amazingly different, I couldn't do all the jumping jacks and jump ropes in level 1 I'm a pro at level 2's cardio lol!