• balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    thinktank32k Posts: 716
    Options

exercise.png

Let's see Thursday was 23.4 miles cycling, Friday was a 4 mile run/walk, and this morning was a 3 mile run and a 1.54 walk. That pretty much sums up my week.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    thinktank32k wrote:
    Let's see Thursday was 23.4 miles cycling, Friday was a 4 mile run/walk, and this morning was a 3 mile run and a 1.54 walk. That pretty much sums up my week.
    What an amazing amount of activity! Good job!

When's the wedding? I'm thinking it must be very, very soon...right?
  • thinktank32k
    thinktank32k Posts: 716
    Options
    thinktank32k wrote:
    What an amazing amount of activity! Good job!

When's the wedding? I'm thinking it must be very, very soon...right?

Yes in 13 days
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to my computer so I cant update my tickerd, but I walked 6 more miles. No biking unfortunately! But I'm in the Florida keys enjoying a beautiful weekend :-) my total should be 107.5 miles. I should make my goal by Tuesday!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okay - been a while since I checked in but I am on a mission to make my goal this month. So - since I last checked in I have added 4-2.5 mile beach walks and 3 - 3.0 mile road sessions so this brings me to 63 / 80 miles for May. That said I have 4 days left to get busy which means a beach walk every day and a road session every day!

ps - Spikesmom - I LOVE the profile pic!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles walked today

Ticker update

exercise.png
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    4.01 miles on the elliptical this morning.

71.488 miles down and 11.488 miles over my goal.

Also noticed today that my time on treadmills, cycling, ellipticals for the month is around 800 minutes or so and that doesn't count the time on the arm crank or weights, so I may actually have a shot at 1000 minutes this month too depending on the next few days.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    5-27 run 1, bike 19.5, walk 3.8

To date: 156.7. Hit May goal! :bigsmile: Thanks Dinos & Bluiz for a great challenge.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hiked a few miles yesterday, most probably I'll hit my goal this evening. Great job everyone !!

This is the view from the start line of the classic Marathon, just in case you ever wondered.
    It gets much hillier a few miles down the road IMG_0655.JPG

exercise.png

Neat! Thanks for sharing!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Posting miles for Sunday = 15.

Made my goal, and want to cheer everyone else on to reach their's too.

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    bfd8896b5e1cb30.gif
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    motivation is key and I'm so close to my goal but it's right there but its keeping itself just out of reach..... I just want to hit that 30 lbs lost

exercise.png

17875956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    motivation is key and I'm so close to my goal but it's right there but its keeping itself just out of reach..... I just want to hit that 30 lbs lost

You'll get there. It took almost until the end of the month to hit that 80-mile goal that you set for MYA, yet you've smashed right through it. Like I tell my players, "Anything in the world that's worthwhile, takes time and effort to achieve." Just like you smashed through the 80-mile goal, one day you'll take a look at that pounds goal and realize that you smashed through it too.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10.25 miles on the stationary bike today! Woohoo! 9 miles over my goal!! :):):)

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    ran 3 more miles today.

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... I hit my goal too this evening! Logged 11 running miles over the weekend. 5 slow miles yesterday (it was very hot) and 6 miles this evening (in cooler temperatures).

Hope to hit the 90 mark now before the end of the month :)

exercise.png
  • Carmelos63
    Carmelos63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well the Memorial Day weekend trip with my family was cut short because of a Tropical Storm hitting Northern Florida. But I was able to get up early before the Family and hit the beach for a 6.0 mile run. It has been years since I did this and it was great watching the sun rise while I ran. A few more miles this week to finish the month

exercise.png
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    4 Mile walk tonight on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    27 May 4.2 km
    28 May 13.85 kms

Total 221.45

Ticker updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    889e202e70a406f.gif
  • DawnM62
    DawnM62 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    missed yesterday but lovely weather today so a nice walk this morning

exercise.png