My Unpopular Opinion

Options

Replies

• Christi_Kitty
    Options
    Breasts are disgusting blobs of fat.
    Depends on the person. Breasts run in my family, before I had a reduction (and gained weight) I was a 30KKK, weighing in at 107lbs and being 5'0, there's no way it was fat :P
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hope I don't offend anyone. You asked me for my unpopular opinion!! lol

I don't like Lady Gaga for the same reason I don't like Marilyn Manson. They both try too hard to shock people and it distracts from the music. Even though Lady Gaga's songs are mediocre - she does have a very beautiful singing voice. Marilyn Manson just growls at me and I don't like it lol

I actually like Twilight. It's corny but I don't expect an intellectual orgasm every time I watch a movie or read a book. Sometimes I just want to be entertained! It's just like when guys hook up with an ugly girl (or vice versa lol)

I don't think the president has anything to do with what is going on in America. He's just the FACE of our government and basically just another celebrity. The people in charge are the people with money THE ILLUMINATI. Yes, you think I'm crazy and that's ok lol

I think it's possible to be 100% not racist. People who say it's not possible are well, racist lol.

I think the Kardashians are actually really smart and have created characters that keep them in the limelight and making money. It's actually a pretty good business plan if you really think about it. We are the dumb ones for paying attention to it lol

There is more of a stigma attached to being religious than there is to not being religious. Google anti-atheist quotes and see how many results you find. Almost none. Look up anti-christianity quotes and thousands of results come up.

I think a lot of people on MFP are really mean. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of super duper awesome folks on here but there's a lot of people that I think I would punch in the face if they were in my life outside of the internet. lol
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    People who are against the legalization of marijuana have just never tried it.
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    Another one of my unpopular opinions....

God isn't real and I see no proof or reason to believe that he is. Logically that makes no sense to me.

Religion should be kept away from children in general.
    Now son you cant have an imagery friend thats crazy
    now pray to the man in the sky lol
    I agree. My daughter's father wanted to introduce her to Christianity (when really he isn't even Christian himself) but I said **** NAHHHHHH.

When you have direct deposit of your paycheck into your checking account at the bank, is the money really there? How do you know?
    Did you SEE the dollar bill's and change put in by some human hands
    into a box marked with your name?
    NO. Right?
    But, you BELIEVE it is there.
    Really? WHY?????

OOOOOH..you have "FAITH".. believing in something YOU DO NOT SEE!
    I do not see GOD.
    But, I do see what HE has done in my life,
    and other's lives as well.
    I see evidence of HIS presence in my life
    and on this earth EVERY DAY!

This is no reason to teach this to your kids. God works in mysterious ways, mysteriously close to random chance.
    Kids should not be exposed to this sort of blind faith until they can look at all the world and decided if some all powerful being is going to punish them for not following a book writen by sheep herders.

Teach mediatation in school, science things that can make the world a better place
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    If you're an animal lover who eats meat, you aren't really an "animal lover".

They love the taste of them too lol

lol agree!
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ooh I thought of another one..............

Meat is murder

tasty tasty tasy murder!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAAAAA!:laugh:
  • kellimr
    kellimr Posts: 69
    Options
    omg i hate nutella too!

and i also think the show How I Met Your Mother is extremely unfunny. Apparently I am the only one who thinks this

I suck at re-quoting but I totally AGREE with the above post but couldn't quote it properly...oops!!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    "Faith" is for the weak.
    Public appearance isn't everything - I will walk around in my PJs if it's 8 o'clock at night and I need something from the supermarket.
    Twilight is the poorest excuse for literature I have ever had the misfortune to read.
    Gaming isn't just for boys.
    Hitting back and standing up for yourself may sometimes be the right answer.
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld was an annoying show.
    Ice cream isn't that good. Frozen Yogurt is much better!
    and I'm going to get it for this but:
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :devil:

Are you a close talker??????:noway:

No but I'm pretty sure I have man hands! LOL

That makes you a delicate genius...I could go on forever!!!!!:tongue:

I am a delicate genius....who celebrates FESTIVUS!!!:glasses:

Have you had your NOSE job already?
    Or
    Did you decide to wear a PUFFY shirt instead?
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options

God isn't real and I see no proof or reason to believe that he is. Logically that makes no sense to me.

I agree. My daughter's father wanted to introduce her to Christianity (when really he isn't even Christian himself) but I said **** NAHHHHHH.
    ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Someone opened the RELIGION BOX..Time TO PLAY..GAME ON!!

When you have direct deposit of your paycheck
    into your checking account at the bank/credit union,
    is the money really there?
    How do you KNOW?
    Did you SEE the dollar bill's and change put in by some HUMAN hands
    NO. Right?
    Really? WHY?????

I do not see GOD.

You were handed a paycheck. A paycheck is widely known and proven to be money. It is also proven that putting that paycheck into your bank account results in that money being in your account. Case dismissed.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Being a parent is ridiculously hard and heartbreaking and a lot like being in jail most of the time.

WHAT???????????? Seinfeld was the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode: LOL

They're real...and they're FABULOUS.
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    People who are against the legalization of marijuana have just never tried it.
    best quote ive ever seen
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Cleavage grosses me out

All cleavage? Does it depend on size?
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You can love your pets and eat meat. I have no personal attachment to a chicken fillet.

Football (soccer) sucks.

Cinemas are awful.

Long, wild 'bed' hair is sexier than straight hair.

Sex Offenders should be neutered or spayed. By a vet student.

The only reasonable way to drink tea, is with milk.

I agree with all of this with the exception of soccer.

diito, love soccer and still play it but all others agree with :)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Gingers are super hot.

I agree (maybe biased since I'm a ginger).

This. :)

Natural Gingers Unite!!

.. And I have to comment, did you purposely give yourself a blood pressure medication for your username? :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I agree with the boobs and the blonde/brunette comments for sure...

The God thing is something a lot of people believe to be not real so that's not an unpopular opinion. It's sad IMO (that so many people don't believe in God), but that must be my unpopular opinion...
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this thread is going to get really ugly really fast...

*runs away*
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Have you had your NOSE job already?
    Or
    Did you decide to wear a PUFFY shirt instead?

Umm yes I love my puffy shirt. I'd also like to say that I can do it six weeks standing on my head.... I'm a sexual camel!!:flowerforyou:
  • CSummers316
    CSummers316 Posts: 74
    Options
    Ok... here goes...

The only President who did not completely disgrace the Presidency in my life time would be Reagan... And he had Alzheimers DURING his Presidency. (Sorry but both Bush's were pretty lackluster, though I don't blame Bush for the state of the US. Obama has been doing nothing but blaming the Bush administration for him not meeting all of his goals. Clinton wasn't horrible, but his Presidency will always be marred because of an affair.)

Speaking of politics, Both whacked out liberals and whacked out consertives are ruining this country because they have no interest in what is truly best for this country, only in how they can stick it to the other party.

Twilight is overrated and ruined vampires by making them look like they got mugged by Tinkerbell and her friends.

If you are fat, and do nothing to try to lose the weight, don't tell me you don't understand how you can't seem to lose weight. If you are doing something, then talk to me.

Also, if you are fat, don't shop at the Baby Gap. Wear clothing that fits you properly, because no one wants to see your damn gut.

Not all babies are cute. There are some really ugly children out there and the parents are deluding themselves.

I find blonds, brunettes, and red heads all attractive.

Men who color their grey hair are vain. I happen to like my grey and have since I started getting it at the age of 20.

Being a geek is awesome.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Someone opened the RELIGION BOX..Time TO PLAY..GAME ON!!

When you have direct deposit of your paycheck
    into your checking account at the bank/credit union,
    is the money really there?
    How do you KNOW?
    Did you SEE the dollar bill's and change put in by some HUMAN hands
    NO. Right?
    Really? WHY?????

I do not see GOD.

There's a difference between faith (belief without justification or evidence) and confidence (trust based upon knowledge and prior experience. When my check is direct deposited in my account, I trust that it will be there, absent some sort of banking SNAFU, because every other Thursday it arrives like clockwork, I check my balance, and I spend it. Really, really bad argument. What you call evidence for god isn't really evidence at all. It's blind faith. Things go good sometimes and things go bad sometimes. When things go bad, does god get the credit for that too? When children are abducted and murdered, does god get the credit for that? Could god stop it? If not, then he's a weak god. If so, then why doesn't he? yeah, yeah, yeah, I know "free will". So, if I have free will, then god doesn't know everything, right? He doesn't know what I will do next because if he does, then am I really free? (here comes the "god is outside of time and space nonsense").

Sorry, but there is no evidence for gods. I maintain that we are both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you do.

cheers!