30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• thadnewport
    thadnewport Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The GF wants to try this before she'll attempt Insanity.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    10 days per level to hit 30 days but not set in stone. If you need to hang at a level a little long or go up sooner just do what is right for you.

I generally do Mon- Fri with Sunday off & 10 days of each level

Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Have to go find the still sealed DVD that I purchased last year! If I can find it, I'm in...
  • Vicki685
    Vicki685 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well seeing as I planned to start this on 1 June anyway I guess you can count me in. I will also be running 2 to 3 times a week and Zumba-ing hopefully once a week. Not quite sure if I'm going to try for the 30 days straight (with a break whilst I'm on a weekend break) or skip weekends or something - will see how much it hurts and then decide!
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - Level One. Serious Jillian worked me hard today! HAHAHA. I liked it. I am watching level two while I read the message boards... I am amazed. She is wicked. It feels like highschool gym all over again.
  • HollyA68
    HollyA68 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. I know that there is no way to make my goal weight by the of my 25th high school reunion in 2 months. I am hoping to loss some and tone up a little before then.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Can I be in, too? This is my 2nd go-round with 30DS, and I'm planning on doing it 5 days a week for 5 weeks (so I'll be done the first week of July).
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Can guys do this? If you are a guy and have done it, did it help? I'll get the DVD if so…
    My Hubby did this one, and it made a huge difference!
  • cmm7303
    Options
    Can guys do this? If you are a guy and have done it, did it help? I'll get the DVD if so…

My husband did it with my, using 10s and 15s and it kicked his *kitten*. :)
  • jilleck
    jilleck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! Pulled ab muscle day 11 last time around and could barely get out of bed!
  • cmm7303
    Options
    i'm in! i just finished my day three, and my mom is doing it with me and is on day two. my poor body is in complete shock! :)

so you guys are saying that you supplement additional exercise into your routine as well? i thought i would be off the hook with just the 30ds!

Yeah, I usually bike for an hour or run 3 miles on my off days, but I tend to bike for 30 minutes even on my 30DS days. :)
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Since I started back at it yesterday, I think I'm up to this!
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I want to do this. I've only made it 4 days in the past. LOL I might mix in some running since I love C25K.

I'm starting off June with a big out-of-town trip to a friends house for his yearly block party. *sigh* Ah well.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Have to go find the still sealed DVD that I purchased last year! If I can find it, I'm in...

Exactly this!!!!

I know its there somwhere!!
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started last week (but fell off this weekend) but I'm back on it! lol

Does anyone else feel like it doesn't burn enough cals. I added cardio to mine, by doing the elliptical or treadmill before or after, however I just relocated for the summer and have to find a gym. So right now I've just been doing 30DS on my computer :(
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My first time around I only did Shred.
  • dithoma
    dithoma Posts: 31
    Options
    when r u suppose to change levels ??? just when you feel like you can???:ohwell:
  • brittlee82185
    Options
    Im soooo in.............Started today actually :love:
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I justed started c25k this week too. I plan on starting 3ds tomorrow. I did 30ds last year but I only lasted about 10 days. This time I'm all in. Will post my starting weight tomorrow. Not taking measurements, too depressing.`

Lets do it!