• jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Magglett Thanks for the flower I needed that to start my day
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    happy thursday team!

yesterday was good and today is as well so far....but i am doubtful of a loss tomorrow. i have not worked out as much this week and feel my hormones may be tinkering with me a lil.

have a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Just got back from the doctor. He was very happy that I've lost 45 lbs since the last time he saw me. :happy: He actually thanked me for helping him take care of me. :blushing: But, although I've changed my eating habits my cholesterol is high. I'm really going to have to focus more on reducing the cholesterol in my food. My dad has heart diease and he had a bipass about 10 years ago. That's what I'm trying to avoid. My doc realizes that it could be hereditary, but he wants me to try to lower it by diet before we resort to medication. I'm really disappointed and a little scared.:cry: I didn't expect this at all.

On a happier note, the weather yesterday was actually good enough for my hubby and me to ride bikes. We rode for about 40 minutes. We probably would have tried for longer, but it was dark. I still don't have all my time in for the week, but I'm going to try to fix that tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day. :flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, I hope your day is going well. I just found this site to help me calculate my miles/kilometers when I hike or walk ... I love it so I thought I would share.

http://www.sportdistancecalculator.com/
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Hey all, well had a crappy start to the last few days, but I let it all out and told off the people taht needed to be told off , havn't had enough time to get out there nad really get my exercise in but, I have been eating really well, getting most of my H2o in and taking some me time to read or relax in teh tub at the end of the day when the kids are in bed.
    Tonight went for a walk/ RUN! WOW it didn't last that long because the kids were riding bikes and it was raining but they were bundled up really well.
    BUT the point to this peppers is THAT I quit smoking because I WANTED to run
    (amongst other reasons) and I RAN (A little but I ran):) Tomorrow I am gonna get a stab at it again while the kids are at school :bigsmile: Im very excited! YAY
    and peppers my pants are falling off and my fat belt ( that i had to put 3 smaller holes in myself) it at the end of its rope...meaning I can't get it any smaller, so I need a new belt made for a smaller person:) YAY YAY YAY YAY:flowerforyou: feeling accomplished!
    Hope all of oyu arer doing well:) looking forward to weigh in!
    ~Miss KELLY- Im suggesting that fornext week we all try to do mini work out :
    25 sit up s
    25 jumping jax
    25 push ups
    OR whatever you can do, but try to do it daily:)
    What do you think?:bigsmile: :heart: :heart:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    posted this on the before and after but had to show you for some motivation gals!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    this is me at 298
    2006-09-11081-1.jpg

here is me 2 weeks ago i think at 220
    HPIM1013.jpg
    78 pounds less!!!
    Still have a lot to go but came across this picture and am so happy!:bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/68589-smokin-hot-green-peppers-week-5

here we go peppers!! It has almost been a month now, 9/18 is when we started the new team! in a couple of days i will do measurements!! good luck at the scale and keep on keepin!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    its been a rough week ..... not much time to update.

For friday, i weighed in at 165.2 -- it's an increase from the previous friday. this isn't suprising. I did drink some cocktails over the weekend and it was a stressful week.

i'm actually visiting relatives today so I will send the amount of exercise minutes for last week.

b