Thin In My Skin! (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Jewcybabe and momma2teacher...I don't know why you two would want to get out of May so quickly...you both had good progress. My in my head calculations is saying it was more than 1.5 pounds a week for each of you...that's nothing to shake a stick at. You're both doing great...steady progress over the long term.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    NAME: Sylvia/sew122

Current Weight: 150 Challenge Goal Wight: 138

04/09: 150
    04/16: 153 TOM
    04/23: 152.....grrr
    4/30:150
    05/07: <<<mini goal weight>>> 145 >>>150 didnt make it but still working at it!!
    05/14: 153....TOM....grr
    05/21: 149!!!
    05/28: 149
    06/04: <<<mini goal weight>>> 140
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<challenge goal weight>>> 138
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I've actually got everyone up to this point. Will have the chart uploaded shortly!

So sorry for the delay! =)
  • PurpleCoookie
    PurpleCoookie Posts: 334
    Options
    Just hooking this thread
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bump, so i can find
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of the losers.....I am determined to get my scale to move. I'm exercising more than enough, but have to figure out the food stuff......Good luck this week!
  • Roni_M
    Options
    21.jpg
    22.jpg
    23.jpg
    24.jpg

Congratulations to all the losers this week! :drinker:

Would Carolemack please give us this weeks challenge?

kcthatsme will be back next week to pick up the hosting reins! I know that I for one, really miss her! LOL

If there are any errors please let me know so I can correct them before sending the files back to Kristen.

Please do not quote this chart. :flowerforyou:
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    We were camping this weekend and I missed the weigh-in. Ready to get back on track today! Congrats to everyone sticking with it!
  • AmyMW7
    AmyMW7 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you to Roni :flowerforyou: for so abley taking over while Kirsten is away, it is very much appreciated!

As to Challenges for the week, it seems to be difficult to come up with something new each week. So I have one new challenge, and one old one for us this week.

The Old Challenge:

This originated from Kirsten our very first week, and is responsible for putting me on the losing track I think ~~~~ drink, and track, at least 8 cups of water a day. :drinker: The tracking is equally important. I noticed when I started to slack off on the tracking my empty bottles didn't add up as fast!

The New Challenge:

We are nearing the end of this Challenge, a time when some of us may find our enthusiasm and spirit waning. :yawn: Your challenge this week is to pick at least one person from our Challenge list and send them a personal message of encouragement. We can all use a little boost now and then. :smile:

May we all be a little lighter next week. Cheers, Carole
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options

The New Challenge:

We are nearing the end of this Challenge, a time when some of us may find our enthusiasm and spirit waning. :yawn: Your challenge this week is to pick at least one person from our Challenge list and send them a personal message of encouragement. We can all use a little boost now and then. :smile:

May we all be a little lighter next week. Cheers, Carole

I think this is an awesome challenge! I know I could use some encouragement..lol
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Roni - thanks for getting the chart together!

Carole - Wonderful challenges!

I think this next weigh in is a "mini-goal" weigh in. I'd really like to hit mine so I have to bust it out this week!

Hugs to all,
    Amy
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you Roni for your efforts with the chart. Good luck everyone. Let's make it a good week!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    loved the challenge :flowerforyou:
  • Roni_M
    Options
    Great challenges Carolemack! I always get 8 - 10 cups of water but never remember to log it.

Love the second one as well! I don't think I would have stuck to this for as long as I have without the support of this online community. It really is great to have people cheering you along and kicking your butt when needed!

Next week is a mini-goal week! I'm not going to make mine, but am still happy that I'm making progress even if it's slower than I had hoped.

Good luck this week! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    The chart looks great - Thanks Roni for keeping it up.

Nice challenges - We need that water for the body & encouragement for the mind/spirit.
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great challenges this week....I have been slacking again on the water so that is a great reminder. And I will find someone to send a message too..it really does help so much to get that word of encouragement. I need to visit often....keep myself on target. I did start out at the gym this morning with my very sore knees...but I did it!

Roni....thank you for doing the chart.

Kristen...as always, you do a great job with this challenge.

Carol....thanks for this week's challenges......Let's DO This!!!
    Have a great day,
    Sally
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ahhh I was very busy at the end of last week with work and the holiday weekend and didn't realize I missed the weigh in.....I got a little off track over the weekend but I had the NSV of feeling better in my bathing suit at the beach than I did last summer, and so I'm motivated to get right back on track and keep plugging along!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i'm doing so badly at the moment. Keep losing a bit then gaining it back. Bumping around the 176-179 for ages now!!!