06/04: 200 <<<mini goal weight>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: 192.4 <<<challenge goal weight>>>
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    ACK!!!!! I made a mistake on my weigh in...my weight this morning was actually 203.4...I know it is only .2 of a pound difference, but every little bit helps :laugh:

KIRSTEN can you change it for me, it is too late for me to edit my own post. If you can, great, if not, well then I guess I will just show a bigger loss next week.
  • sissypunks
    sissypunks Posts: 92
    Options
    sissypunks/Teresa
    256.2 not doing so hot grr!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Thanks to those that weighed in on time. :-) If your weigh in was here after noon PST, it won't be on this week's chart.

I have out of town guests at my house so I won't be able to do the chart until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...

Kristen
  • WilliamsJJ86
    Options
    Name/ real name: WilliamsJJ86/ Jennifer

Current Weight: 300
    Challenge Goal Weight: 279

04/09: 297.9
    04/16: 299.3
    04/23: 296.8
    04/30: 297.4
    05/07: <<<293 >>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<286>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<279>>>
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Name/real name - osualex/Alex
    Current weight - 166
    Challenge goal - 150

04/09: 166
    04/16: 164.7
    04/23: 164
    04/30: 163.7
    05/07: 162.5 mini goal <<<160>>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<155>>>

ehhh maybe I'll get it next week
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<150>>>
  • tishieb
    tishieb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all those who met their mini goals. Don't feel bad if you didn't because some of you were SO CLOSE. Be kind to yourself if you feel far behind, you are still here, trying so hard every single day and every new day gives a new chance to meet the next one.
    I've been having some rough days :( I have been going strong since January 31, 2012 and have nearly lost 40 pounds. In the past week I have been struggling so much and am starting to feel that crap feeling of ' i don't care ' when I really DO !! Truth be known My Grandma and My Mom have cancer, one is worse than the other and I feel like I've been managing / coping pretty well. Something happened Friday night and I've been binging ever since. Eating so much I've almost puked. I don't understand the self sabotage. I still lost a pound from last week, but before the Friday I had lost a BIGGER amount but because of the binging it all went horribly wrong. I tried my hardest to be on track yesterday ( Monday ) and failed. I'm up today, on track and I guess I will just pray and PRAY I can get through today without a slip. It's almost like when I'm on track I can cope better, when I fall off track I can't cope at all, I cry all the time and shove my face with food. I've been trying SO hard to change that person, the person who binges when things go wrong. I want to be the person who is healthy, who understands that she FEELS BETTER putting good things in her body. WHY is that SO hard to DO ? Since Friday I have felt like I have a carb baby, a carb hangover, I just want to sleep and eat and not get dressed and feel like crap. Is that what I REALLY WANT ??? Ummm NOOOOOO ... so why the HECK am I doing that ? God, help me !!!!!! Pray for me ? Get me through today, BIG STRONG GIRL ......................
    I can do this.

I CAN DO THIS !!!

( I feel like posting this, for some reason, will help. )
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Hi. I don't know what happended. I swear I logged my weight last week. If we are grayed out on the spreadsheet does that mean we are out of the challenge?

:(

According to your posts, you didn't weigh in last week. Grayed out shows that either there wasn't a weigh in or it wasn't posted in time for that chart.

Kristen
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Tatyanne - Glad you are noticing differences!

sailingsal - Sailing... fun!

Shadowkitty22 - Wow... what a walk!

thurberj - Thanks for sharing your snack ideas!

PurpleCoookie - Good luck with your finals!

trimformecmb - Thanks! :-)

Roni_M - Your first increase in 6 months... That was a fantastic span!

Pbprincess - Yay for a new bike!

Whallvr - Woo hoo for the Olivia method working!

Linda1053 - I think you would really benefit from using the Polar FT7 HRM and doing the Olivia method. Good luck!

surferfreak07 - Yay for inches lost! Glad you took it easy for a bit!

RubyRed75 - I hope you enjoyed Zumba!

mrsgstone - Yes, you can do this!

BLloudy - LOVE your positive attitude!

SallyCC - Yay for trying a new DVD!

Migoi357 - Woo hoo for downward progress and... ONEderland, here you come!

k****ey31 - I'm glad that your new strap came in! I love to use my HRM, so that I know what's going on!

poopoomonkey1978 - Yay for the scale going down!

kris1085 - How you did the dates was just fine. :-)

Rosiebug - Yay for progress!

Shirley61 - Good luck with your back pain. :-(

byronguy74 & jenniprrr - Yay for getting into ONEderland! Sooo happy for you both!

Dmolnaraz - Woo hoo for getting your book read!

Yay2012 - Happy anniversary!

Congrats to those who made it into a new decade!

Congrats to those who reached their mini goal!!

Since I am going to be so late posting the chart, I've included the late weigh ins also.

tishieb - Thank you for your post. My thoughts are with you, as you go through all of this. What can I/we do to help?
  • tishieb
    tishieb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support and for those who posted me private messages. It helps to know I'm thought of. I guess something that is always nice is to say a little prayer. So, I guess I'm asking for prayers that my family and I get through this difficult time.
    Peace & Love
    Tisha
  • WilliamsJJ86
    Options
    Name/ real name: WilliamsJJ86/ Jennifer

Current Weight: 300
    Challenge Goal Weight: 279

04/09: 297.9
    04/16: 299.3
    04/23: 296.8
    04/30: 297.4
    05/07: <<<297.4 >>>
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<286>>>
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<279>>>
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    week4-2.jpg
    week4-1-1.jpg
    week4-2-1.jpg
    week4-3.jpg
    week4-4.jpg
    week4-5.jpg

Since this chart is SO BIG, please do not quote this post.

Please note ~ ~ Four people from the first group have been moved into the second to balance our groups (again).

Sorry that some of the right side got cut off! I just realized that I accidentally changed something in Excel and I don't have time to fix it and redo the chart right now.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Congrats to all of this week's winners!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the biggest, overall, losers... jgunn81 and k****ey31!!

jgunn81 - Would you please give us a challenge (or two) for the week? Thanks!

Kristen
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    For one, how about trying, and I do stress trying lol, to get a full 8 hours of sleep each night. I know, who has the time, right? I look at it like this, If youre well rested enough, that means less stress. And seeing as how stress typically leads us to making the unhealthy choices (bad food choices, not excercising, etc), seems like a win-win

For a second, I'm gonna go back to a previous challenge. I'm a firm believer in drinking plenty of water daily to help cleanse any toxins out of your body, so lets get those 8+ cups daily :)

Onward we go...
  • carolemack
    Options

For a second, I'm gonna go back to a previous challenge. I'm a firm believer in drinking plenty of water daily to help cleanse any toxins out of your body, so lets get those 8+ cups daily :)

Onward we go...

This is my favourite challenge...when Kristen made it a challenge in our first week I really tried to get that water in. Now I drink 8 - 10 glasses a day and LOVE it! It has helped to reduce my diet coke comsumption WAY down.

Congratulations on your GREAT week! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • carolemack
    Options
    Congratulations to all of this weeks winners! May you all have another great week this week. :smile:
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    For one, how about trying, and I do stress trying lol, to get a full 8 hours of sleep each night. I know, who has the time, right? I look at it like this, If youre well rested enough, that means less stress. And seeing as how stress typically leads us to making the unhealthy choices (bad food choices, not excercising, etc), seems like a win-win

Onward we go...

Thank you so much for our challenges!
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite challenge...when Kristen made it a challenge in our first week I really tried to get that water in. Now I drink 8 - 10 glasses a day and LOVE it! It has helped to reduce my diet coke comsumption WAY down.

Congratulations on your GREAT week! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

thanks, and i totally agree, i drink a minimum of 8 glasses a day, it definitely helps cut out the sugary/unhealthy drinks that i used to consume regularly. also helps with those cravings throughout the day.

the only downside i can see is the frequent trips to the restroom at work, lol...but hey, its a small price to pay for a healthier lifestyle. :)
  • mylissab
    mylissab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: mylissab/ Mylissa

Current Weight: 226
    Challenge Goal Weight: 202

04/09: 226
    04/16: 221
    04/23: 220
    04/30: 221
    05/07: 217
    05/14:
    05/21:
    05/28:
    06/04: <<<mini goal weight>>>210
    06/11:
    06/18:
    06/25:
    07/02: <<<challenge goal weight>>>202
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to not check in this week, I have had some personal things going on and didn't realize it was check in day. Please don't delete me, I would like to stay and promise I will check in next week!