UNEDITED, honest pics of me :)

Options

Replies

• Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Love this thread but I don't have it in me to show the bits I don't like.... u all r soo brave! But u look great! Ur hard work has paid off! :-)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    ^ you look good in your pro pic :)

Just took this- its shows my stretchies better!

dscf7024.jpg?w=490&h=376
  • sweetdebbie90
    Options
    super love your tattoo! anyways,. .. you have that courage and you encourage others.. I thought i was the only one.. I have stretchmarks on my belly during and after pregnancy and since then I only went swimming once and that was night swimming so people wouldn't notice I had guts to wear my 2 piece with those belly fats and stretchmarks. I joined MFP reading blogs but i havent started using tools or anything here as I am not yet ready I can say.. I now one day I can be like you, I want to show what I got, what I am and that, I can change it. I want to be healthy. You're an inspiration.
  • Louise1247
    Options
    super love your tattoo! anyways,. .. you have that courage and you encourage others.. I thought i was the only one.. I have stretchmarks on my belly during and after pregnancy and since then I only went swimming once and that was night swimming so people wouldn't notice I had guts to wear my 2 piece with those belly fats and stretchmarks. I joined MFP reading blogs but i havent started using tools or anything here as I am not yet ready I can say.. I now one day I can be like you, I want to show what I got, what I am and that, I can change it. I want to be healthy. You're an inspiration.

this means so much! Cant wait to see ur pro all done up! Hopefully one day u can post your pics too :)
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    These are about 5lbs ago... still a long way to go..

2012-05-09082115.jpg

2012-05-09082056.jpg
  • specialtreat
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread, it is what I needed to see today, all of you are truly beautiful :heart: and look amazing!! I can see beauty in all of you, stretch marks and all, yet when I look at my own reflection in the mirror all I see is yuck :frown: I have had 5 babies and at the age of 38 I know I will never get my pre baby body back.....You all have inspired me to keep going and do the best I can and hopefully, one day have the courage to show off my mummy tummy pics with pride.

To the guys....you look great too :flowerforyou:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Mandi- your figure is lovely :)

Special- I really hop so too, I am sure you look better than you perceive yourself- I hated my body- still not in love with it, but I am accepting it more with these comments!
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL. That's all.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Bumping, because I would love to see more honest MFP pics!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Yes! Keep bumping :) x
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Before
    100_1377.jpg

A work in progress
    042.jpg

approximately 20 lbs between pics

sorry, thought they were resized! :sad:
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the tattoo on you're lower right side of your back, so pretty!
  • kikokateyy
    kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Never went on my laptop last night so its my profile picture. lol
  • squishytush
    Options
    Love these honest people and pics. You all rock!
  • wyldling
    wyldling Posts: 35
    Options
    Your tattoos are gorgeous!

And I just have to say that I love this thread. Its nice to see everyone sharing themselves as they are now at the different points in their journeys. Inspiring.
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Don't be ashamed of those stretch marks, ladies. They are really tiger marks and you earned every one of them.
  • Tskitzo_
    Tskitzo_ Posts: 14
    Options
    Seeing you all being so brave posting these pictures makes me want to take some. I won't have a starting weight picture, but I decided to start losing weight about 3 weeks ago, but...I started at 141. Not the highest I've been, I was 148 at one point, but I decided the day I went to my first dr. appt. in years that I would start to lose weight when I saw the 141. Every time I go to the doctor I put in that weight for my weigh-ins. We don't have a scale at home so. :/ I lost 5 pounds the next time I went to the doctor (two weeks later) so it really made me more motivated. I'll have my husband take pictures for me and then upload them when I get the chance. I was a size 13 in juniors, went to a 12 in womens (juniors have odd numbers and women have even number for pants here). Yesterday I decided to dig in the back of my closet and try on my size 11 jeans. THEY FIT. I was ecstatic. I really want to get back into single digits. My DREAM is to be a size 5 like I was when I graduated high school. But I would be happy as a 7 or 9. (I just know I never want to be super thin again like I was in the first three years of high school. size 0-3, 96-110lbs. D:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I LOVE the tattoo on you're lower right side of your back, so pretty!

My phoenix? I hate it!! haha :) X the ONE i regret x
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Seeing you all being so brave posting these pictures makes me want to take some. I won't have a starting weight picture, but I decided to start losing weight about 3 weeks ago, but...I started at 141. Not the highest I've been, I was 148 at one point, but I decided the day I went to my first dr. appt. in years that I would start to lose weight when I saw the 141. Every time I go to the doctor I put in that weight for my weigh-ins. We don't have a scale at home so. :/ I lost 5 pounds the next time I went to the doctor (two weeks later) so it really made me more motivated. I'll have my husband take pictures for me and then upload them when I get the chance. I was a size 13 in juniors, went to a 12 in womens (juniors have odd numbers and women have even number for pants here). Yesterday I decided to dig in the back of my closet and try on my size 11 jeans. THEY FIT. I was ecstatic. I really want to get back into single digits. My DREAM is to be a size 5 like I was when I graduated high school. But I would be happy as a 7 or 9. (I just know I never want to be super thin again like I was in the first three years of high school. size 0-3, 96-110lbs. D:

Good luck reachin ur goal!! In the UK a size 8 is the American size 4 and im a UK 14 at the moment (American 10) and want to achieve a UK size 10-12 :)
  • Tskitzo_
    Tskitzo_ Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck reachin ur goal!! In the UK a size 8 is the American size 4 and im a UK 14 at the moment (American 10) and want to achieve a UK size 10-12 :)

Thanks! Good luck reaching yours as well! :D (And I love your tattoos as well!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!