30 Day Shred.....Lets Support Each Other!

Options

Replies

• cheeky1095
    cheeky1095 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Only 3 days left for me, I'm soooo excited to take my final pics & measurements. I am loving Level 3!!
    Can honestly say that I am looking forward to a few rest days once I've finshed then jumping back into it :smile:
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 level 2. Not as bad as I was expecting given the comments! That said, my arms feel disconnected from the rest of my body and shoulders are aching. I could barely reach up to take my HRM off. Can't hold the planks for long at all. :( For some reason I found the double crunches near impossible - I could do top or bottom but not both together. I got pretty deep in squats/lunges but my legs are still OK for now. They'll probably start to ache later.
  • lkd019
    lkd019 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! New to this site! My goal is to lose 10 more LBS! I re started the shred yesterday! I did it a few months go but got to level 2 and stopped for no real reason. I am working out a a gym too when I can so I do 30 min on the elyptical and 30 min weights there. Also walks on most days with my kids and dog. I also am very active with my kids who are age 2 and 1. I have lost 35lbs with weight watchers and just can't seem to get the last 10lbs off for the life of me! I really hope this site helps witht he support and motivation to stick with the 30 day shred and get those last 10lbs off for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KAYLEEKNIGHT
    Options
    HI! This may be a dumb question, but where do I find the 30 day shred program? I would really like to try it...
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!
  • lkd019
    Options
    HI! This may be a dumb question, but where do I find the 30 day shred program? I would really like to try it...

I found the first part on you tube for free and I have seen the video at target though
  • yahifranch
    yahifranch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazon! I got it last week and is greaT!!!! So far I have lost 5.2 lbs with it and staying within my calorie range... Notice I am 5'10 and have to lose about 80 pounds total...
  • ZumbaMissy2009
    ZumbaMissy2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK, I tried 30 Day Shred and hated it. I was bored... however.... I did not stick it out either. I am a Zumba instructor so I want more energy... HOWEVER, I can see and believe why and how this system works :) SO, after reading all these posts, I am going to start it on June 1st and do the 30 days. I will be checking in with you all as I know I am not looking forward to this, haha. But, I need to incorporate strength training into my regimine to tone up and get better results, this could be the way! I have a big event on July 28 I am trying to get in better shape for :)
  • mfurmage
    mfurmage Posts: 2
    Options
    I've done the 30 DS in the past . . . Does anyone notice their butt getting bigger? I know it's muscle, but I'd like to lean out - any suggestions?
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!!! I am done with 30DS!!!
    So done!

Not to deter others, but my results were not dramatic.
    I am 4'11" and near my goal weight, so I was doing 30DS on top of my other workouts and barely saw any difference. No, my measurements did not change much.

But I do like the fact that it's only ~20minutes long and once I'm done w/ it in the morning, I feel great having "completed my workout" and that to-do item is checked off my list for the day. I have more energy in the morning too.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
    If I can do it, so can you

--> I am SO *NOT* a self motivator. I HATE working out at home by myself. But I got through it with Amazing support from my MFP friends. <-- Thank you!

Amanda
  • cheeky1095
    Options
    Somewhere in this thread are the links to all 3 levels that you can watch online for free if you don't want to buy the dvd. You just have to read through until you find them
  • cheeky1095
    Options
    Hi! New to this site! My goal is to lose 10 more LBS! I re started the shred yesterday! I did it a few months go but got to level 2 and stopped for no real reason. I am working out a a gym too when I can so I do 30 min on the elyptical and 30 min weights there. Also walks on most days with my kids and dog. I also am very active with my kids who are age 2 and 1. I have lost 35lbs with weight watchers and just can't seem to get the last 10lbs off for the life of me! I really hope this site helps witht he support and motivation to stick with the 30 day shred and get those last 10lbs off for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done for you losing so much, I have lost 10lb by walking & doing 30DS every day for the last 27 days. So with your activity levels, 30DS & the help of MFP I bet you will drop the 10lbs in no time :smile:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2 complete. I really am not fond of the strength moves in this level. There is no way I am taking a rest day during level 2 as I just want it over and done.

Well done to those have seen it through to the end - your results are keeping me motiviated to keep on going so I hopefully see similar reuslts
    We are on the same day and I was thinking the same thing! Just want to finish this!
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I finished today!! I went overboard and did all 3 levels ... I will put together a blog tomorrow with before, during and after pics to share and also my measurements chart I have kept. I will not be posting pics in the forum threads.

I am proud of myself and all of you. Keep up the great work :)
    So Proud of you!! You have inspired me to finish!!
  • smalacarne
    smalacarne Posts: 89
    Options
    So glad I saw this post, was thinking about starting today - this gave me the push i needed :) thanks
  • jillibeandesign
    jillibeandesign Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was thinking of starting as well...going to start today. Friend me if you want. Support is great!

7141222.png
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I just started this week and l am so sore. My goodness that is a great workout!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Completed day 6 today.. it does get easier :-) (I'm guessing until you hit level 2 haha)

I actually managed to do TEN normal push ups today, and then continuined with the girly (modified) push ups. Proud that I could do ten though :-)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    strawberry:
    Completed day 6 today.. it does get easier :-) (I'm guessing until you hit level 2 haha)

I actually managed to do TEN normal push ups today, and then continuined with the girly (modified) push ups. Proud that I could do ten though :-)

Good for you!
    Way to go!
  • lkd019
    Options
    Well done for you losing so much, I have lost 10lb by walking & doing 30DS every day for the last 27 days. So with your activity levels, 30DS & the help of MFP I bet you will drop the 10lbs in no time :smile:

Thank you so much! the gym kicked my butt today, but I think I will do shred while the kids nap too! Thats for the motivation! I can't wait for my ticker at the bottom to show my weight loss #!!!!!