Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Brazillian Butt Lift Results??

Options
13»

Replies

• Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    bump so I dont lose it..
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    My husband thought it was a joke when I bought it. 6 weeks later he couldn't keep his hands off my butt. It works! :wink:
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and love the workouts!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Those Brazilians are clearly geniuses...they given the world the Brazilian Wax, the Blow-Out, and now the Butt Lift!

What's the blow out? :laugh: :laugh:

It's a hair smoothing and straightening system. It's supposed to be amazing, but I've never shelled out the money for it. It only sounds like it would be something dirty! :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: was thinking the same thing!!

LOL YES they obviously rock!
  • hhindsle
    hhindsle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wanna know the same thing, but I already purchased the dvd's lol........Gonna give them another try in 6wks...Started with one work out and thought I was gonna have a heart attack within the first 30min. They are very intense.

Learned that the hard way! I think I have made it throught 10 minutes of each of the DVD's and watched the rest. This reminds me I need to try again. This is my husbands favorite show. Image that :wink:
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hmm I might be convinced. While pregnant the belly went out and the bun went down. It's just not the same.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I start this in two days! Between this and Warrior Dash training, I'm gonna be dead to the world!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I bought this, did it once and sold it. I cannot do lunges in front of a tv...wasn't what I thought it was.
    Going to the gym is much better for me.
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anyone that posted here a few weeks back have result pics to share?
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it about a month (but not consistently) - I will have to take some after pictures this weekend to post. But hubby says my booty is much more firm and I can tell it has lifted a bit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!