How do you love yourself?

Options

Replies

• fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I do believe you meant another kind of "love" than the thread-jackers here assume.

I love my eyes. I have come to appreciate my skin. I get lots of compliments on both. I am pretty in lots of ways and even have a great personality, but I am down to earth. (I am not being conceited. People have told me this stuff, and I agree with them.)

I appreciate you giving us time to focus on the positive, especially if the scale insists on staying put!

Best wishes on your weight loss journey. Nevermind the folks who just wanna get it on. They can add that to their workout tallies later. ;-) teasing
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes.

When did *kitten* become such a terrible word you felt the need to censor yourself?
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options

When did *kitten* become such a terrible word you felt the need to censor yourself?

When they grew up hearing if you did it that your eyes would go crossed :laugh:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    As for loving myself... I spent a good 20+ years hating everything about myself, it's only really been the past few years where I realised that I am worthwhile. . . I can't change the awful things that made me dislike myself so much, so I let it go. I allow myself to make mistakes and not be embarrassed when it happens and I keep moving forward.

I am inspired by your comment. I encourage you to keep moving forward. Some people don't stop hating themselves. I am glad you were given a gift to move beyond that. :-)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options

MFP won't let you write ****, ****, *****, ****, or anything close to it so I made sure the word wouldn't be censored. That is all! Keep going about me though- it's getting pretty funny :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    I like myself unconditionally. That's why I'm hardly ever at odds with myself.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    With the lights off, under the covers...

Was my first thought.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would have been truly disappointed if it had NOT turned out this way \m/

Me too:) so much fun!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    there MUST be an app similar to mfp for that...

"skullshank has *flogged* in 243 days in a row!"

I busted out laughing!!! One of the funniest things I have read on here!!

For me, I just practice changing hands to see if I can gain a stroke:bigsmile:
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Wow. Why I'm even surprised at some of the stupidity and awful behavior of so-called adults on here anymore, I don't know.

OP- Great idea to reflect on this!
    I have a curvy, muscular shape. i'm not teeny tiny but i'm not big and i love that my body builds muscle fast. I care about people so much it hurts sometimes. I will do anything to help. I have been lucky to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with at a young age.
    I also show myself love by pushing myself my hardest during workouts, resting when I need to, and simply APPRECIATING what my body can do!!!

As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes. Really? Just...really? Do you think it's funny anymore? about 100 other people have said it before you. You're not cool or witty.

Get off your high horse. You are not better than anybody else here.

someone needs to buy a rabbit

Agree.. She needs to learn to love
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    After I sit on my hand till it falls asleep. Then it feels like someone else is doing it.

omg that's hilarious lol
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    With the lights off, under the covers...
    lmbo!!!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I guess after having enough people treat you like crap you learn to love yourself cause you realize no one else seems to either care or wanna learn how to do it right. So yes, i'm probably the only one who loves me and isn't afraid to show it. (except my daughter of course who happens to more than make up for all the rest who have walked through my life)
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    I bought a toy...........for my wife...and she lets me play too :wink:
  • As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes.

MFP won't let you write ****, ****, *****, ****, or anything close to it so I made sure the word wouldn't be censored. That is all! Keep going about me though- it's getting pretty funny :laugh:

You all sit here slating how Sarah needs love and yet you attack her As though your are heartless yourselves.
    I'm not here to start anything and I don't I'll ever look at this thread again, the stupidity is mind blowing.
    I suggest some of you take a look in the mirror at your childish behaviour and then make comments about who needs some loving. It's often said when you pick on someone else you're doing so because you feel bad about yourself.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options

You all sit here slating how Sarah needs love and yet you attack her As though your are heartless yourselves.
    I'm not here to start anything and I don't I'll ever look at this thread again, the stupidity is mind blowing.
    I suggest some of you take a look in the mirror at your childish behaviour and then make comments about who needs some loving. It's often said when you pick on someone else you're doing so because you feel bad about yourself.

I need a shave....
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options

I need a shave....

who's sarah? i forgot i was thinking about myself....and AA batteries...and now i need a shower:bigsmile:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

I need a shave....

who's sarah? i forgot i was thinking about myself....and AA batteries...and now i need a shower:bigsmile:

Sarah? You mean Sarah who started laughing that it became all about her, oh, right before you got all cranky on us?
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    every afternoon, before napping.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    After I sit on my hand till it falls asleep. Then it feels like someone else is doing it.
    I should try that !