i need friends who ACTUALLY log in =)

Options
So I was thinking my mini feed looked a bit thin, and I realized its cause the majority of my "friends" never actually log into mfp anymore =( lame!

I could really use a support system of people to cheer me on in my journey to health. Here's a bit about me, just so you can see if you think we'd be good as mfp buds =)

I am 5 2 142 pounds, would love to get myself in the low 130s high 120's. I am new to the world of exercise but I am learning to love it. I just did my first EVER run OUTSIDE in the beautiful weather today and loved it. I am doing couch25k and would love to add anyone who is doing that.

I really really struggle with eating sweets. Like I eat them EvERYday, sometimes multiple servings a day. anyone else out there like this?

I'm working really hard to clean up my diet and stop driving through. I am also working hard to incorporate more whole foods into my diet.

If I sound like someone you'd like to cheer on, or if you have similar goals and would like me to encourage you, please add me.

Replies

• luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have logged in 35 days in a row (just had the notification on my page today :) I have a lot more
    to lose than you do, so I'll be on here for a long time. I love MFP!

I also love sweets but am doing better since logging everything. Still have my weak moments though.

I'd love another MFP buddy!
  • MissesJai
    MissesJai Posts: 48
    Options
    well you got one! Friend request coming.....
  • brittany127
    brittany127 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log in EVERYDAY! Sometimes even a day ahead of time so I know what I am eating the next day ha

Anyone else who logs in everyday feel free to add me!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I do..everyday. i started back about a week and a half ago. So i kinda need motivation also!
  • fit4change
    fit4change Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm planning to log in daily. I think that accountability is the only way to make this work. It's math, not magic, right? :)
    I'm running a half marathon at the end of June, so I'd be happy to cheer you on in your running adventure. Feel free to add me.

Good luck!!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today is my 456 day of logging in and of eating clean and healthy and exercising. Me, my hubby, and youngest son have lost 380 pounds combined. Anyone looking for extra support/encouragement/motivation, please feel free to add, if you'd like :)
    I also have a couple of blogs on here, one explains how I got to this point. If anyone's interested, lol.
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have logged in everyday since starting in April
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Heya I have been logged in for a bit and I constantly use the app on my phone. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! On here daily and it seems we have similar stats! Happy to motivate!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Love to motivate and inspire! Add me if you like. :-)

Sara
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i always log in, feel free to add me.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I would love another friend who logs in. I have been on here for a few months now and log in every single day. I am really just trying to get healthy and lose the last few lbs since having my kids. Add me, id love to cheer you on. I also have a sweet tooth. Cupcakes are my biggest weakness.
  • THEsnails
    THEsnails Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday so that I may write annoying things about myself all the time to keep me motivated... I'll be your friend! :)
  • Fizz7581
    Fizz7581 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP a few days a go and i love it! i've loggeed in every day so far. I have quite a bit to lose, 260lbs, so i could also use all the support i can get. Way to go on running! I'm slowly getting into exercising and eating less junk. It's tough to change habits that are so embedded in you brain.
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! :D I had logged in 110 days in a row but one day that my internet goes down and sends the whole thing down the drain!! -_- But I know how you feel about sweets!!! I had the same problem too until I started replacing a lot of them with sugar free or made with splenda. Then if I ate sweets no matter what I always ate them from a plate, it made me feel like I was done after that :) I do have the occasional sweet but not as much as before :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at 130 consecutive days logged in...but I have more to lose than you do (another 52lbs or so)
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love chocolate. I'm willing to add anyone who wants support. My main goal is to lose my little tummy I have. It's slowly getting there. When I started two months ago my idea of exercise was shopping. Now I go to the gym several days a week. Plus I used to be the pickiest eater around. Now I'm starting to eat more foods including fruits and veggies.
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OH and I log in daily. Actually I like to scroll through the news feed several times a day when I'm bored.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I log in every single day as well. I'm like obsessed with the calorie counter. It has been such an enormous help to me because there were so many times where I thought I had a low calorie meal and I really was going WAAAY over! lol Anyone else who logs in everyday or almost everyday feel free to add me :)
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    HELLO=) Plerase feel free to add me as a friend. I am 46 years old, I have completed the C25K and enjoyed it. I was involved in a car accident which damaged my knee so I have modified the plan to start running/walking again. I will walk and run for much longer period of time. I do enjoy working out.

I have a sweet tooth to the 100th degree (my biggest hurdle), some days are better than others. It was easier for me to give up meat, fish(seafood) and chicken. I have to have my ice cream/frozen yogurt=)