I like skinny/fit girls...

Options

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like my husband. Who does not wear plaid and is actually very handsome. Ahhhh, to each their own I guess.
  • Sarahkittymeoww
    Options
    Disagree on Skinny and Fit being one and the same. Otherwise, I agree. A woman looking after her body is more attractive than any particular weight.

I agree with this ^
    Same with the mensicles
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Can't let this die.

Fit girls = :love:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Can't let this die.

yeah you know what? fit = love. If you have the willpower to keep yourself fit and enjoying your life, that is one of the best kinds of love. loving yourself. And thats attractive.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    yeah you know what? fit = love. If you have the willpower to keep yourself fit and enjoying your life, that is one of the best kinds of love. loving yourself. And thats attractive.

I completely agree.

Being physically fit and healthy are two of the greatest gifts you can give yourself. It is a sign that you respect and love yourself enough to preserve the most precious thing any of us have: life.

Now fitness and aesthetics are not necessarily one and the same but hey, it's a good start...
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Disagree on Skinny and Fit being one and the same. Otherwise, I agree. A woman looking after her body is more attractive than any particular weight.

well put :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Fit = hot

Skinny = not

Slim = hot

Fat = not

;)
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In-Before-the-Lock.gif

LOL!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like women that bring me beer and sammiches.

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL

Men around the world salute your awesomeness.

Okay... but did the sandwich have bacon on it??

bacon grilled cheese. it's a magic warm feeling when you see their face light up so genuinely like that.

You are my new hero! That's an awesomely tasty combo!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Is the point of this topic simply to cause arguments and get it locked?
  • tropaze
    Options

No, it's to state a preference just like the I like fat girls, I like boys, or any other I like thread. Why does anything stating I like have to be an argument?
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    11 more lbs ;);););)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options

No, it's to state a preference just like the I like fat girls, I like boys, or any other I like thread. Why does anything stating I like have to be an argument?

But we all know that here, on this forum they will. So what is the point?
  • tropaze
    Options

But we all know that here, on this forum they will. So what is the point?

I dunno, cause he felt like I guess. That's his right, to each their own.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Yes, because that is why everyone on the MFP forums starts a controversial topic.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Way would it get locked..I mean its your right right? lol

I prefer guys that aren't douche's and that appearance is only secondary to what really matters
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    nothing better than seeing a girl lift weights :love:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Can't let this die.

You are awesome. :love:
  • leeleeloulou
    Options
    perhaps the "i like big girls" thread is still up as reassurance? some girls don't have the frame to be skinny, and some might just need that little bit of faith put in them that they are beautiful to others regardless of their body shape/frame/size.

Never underestimate the power of reassurance when someone has hit a plateau.

And appreciate that sometimes, just sometimes, a comment like that could make a "fat" girl feel inadequate as a person and not as a sexual object. Your size does not determine how nice a person you are and bigger girls (or skinny girls on the other board) shouldn't be made to feel like outcasts.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Love.