30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 6. Was easier today I think mainly due to the fact that I didn't have to work today first. I have been logging it as 20 min circuit training which gives me 275. I finally got my Polar F6 figured out and for the 26 min from warmup to cooldown it calculated 259 so I guess I will adjust that.....I am 47 years old come Monday :P, 227 when I started and 5' 8". Not sure if that helps anyone but have a great day!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • ladykat2330
    ladykat2330 Posts: 33
    Options
    level 1 day 4 and I can finally just about to these side lunge things (where you lift the weights 'up to your eyes at the same time)'. Owwwwwww
  • paodream
    paodream Posts: 5
    Options
    I want to see pictures of BEFORE AND AFTER.. Lets post pictures.. that always give us more motivation
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 today. i am not doing the 30 days of it though. I am going to mix it up to keep me interested but i always come back to the shred it is the shortest lol
  • MzZettaKY
    MzZettaKY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I needed something different as I was getting into a rut (swim, bike and run). On Level 1 Day 2. I am actually sorer than I thought I would be...
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    30ds~L1D2~ a little better than yesterday. I was really surprised that I wasn't extremely sore today. I could definitely feel it but not like the first time I tried this. I guess I'm in better shape than I thought. Tomorrow is c25k w1d3. My plan is to do c25k in the morning and 30ds tomorrow evening.

Hang in there everyone!
  • durrryea
    durrryea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just looked this up and it seems to get rave reviews! I think I'll mix it in with my C25K/10K training. FYI, you can download it on Amazon for those who are ready to start ASAP.
  • Christieherron8307
    Christieherron8307 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey im totally in i have had this DVD on the shelf for far too long, i was truly scared of this workout. but i am ready now bring it on. starting tonight, ill do the first 20 min workout.

Start weight 235
    Neck 13.75
    L arm 13.5 R arm 13.75
    Waist 36.5 Hips 47.75
    L thigh 24.5 R thigh 24
    total inches 173.75
  • ogltkn
    ogltkn Posts: 6
    Options
    level 1 day 4 finished.

every day is getting harder than the previous....i ll try to do more strecthing than jillian at the end...

i have taken pictures and got measurement..
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So I've spent the last month getting back to making cardio a priority (running 4-5x a week) and what better way to add to that, than to try 30DS, right?

My idea is to post daily/weekly updates so we hold ourselves accountable. Post before/afters or don't; Post measurments or don't.

The goal is to stay on track, get focused and let Jillian make us hate her and love the results!

Who's in?

I'm in! I did my first day yesterday and I love it.
  • chowells78
    chowells78 Posts: 17
    Options
    day 1 done now relaxing with a lovely fruit salad.
  • turqouisechica
    Options
    I'm in! I think the longest time in a row I went with it was around 10 days, so here's to hoping I hit 30!
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    im in - started today :)
  • cupotea
    cupotea Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will update measurements later.
  • TeeJay2512
    TeeJay2512 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting today - quite looking forward to it actually - is that strange?? Anyway I cant workout until later tonight as I'm working so will do my measurements later and let you all know how I get on!!! :)
  • Rachael235
    Rachael235 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wanted to start june 1st too but kids broke up yesterday so dont know might have to wait til they go back!! :(
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Day 1 L1 done :happy: Going to enjoy sushi for lunch now.

Haven't taken any measurements yet.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    started yesterday! Is there a group?