Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From 242lbs to 170lbs in 144days! *PICS*

Replies

• mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Thats geat u look awesome
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    you look incredible! congrats!!!
  • Journeygirl
    Journeygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us so.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Amazing job!!
    You look so healthy and fit and beautiful :)

May I ask: how tall are you? As someone else mentioned: you look great at 169. Congratulations on your success so far, and keep up all your healthy choices. You are a lovely lady :)
  • Great story of perseverance. Congratulations to you on your awesome achievement!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    BOMBSHELL!
    And a healthy one at that!
    I commend you on your determination and thank you for sharing with all of us! I relate very much to your 'story' and ... well, I can't say enough good things!
    Bravo on a job well done thus far :)
  • zannapike
    zannapike Posts: 18 Member
    Wow, wow, wow you look amazing!!! Well done. :smile:
  • jmp109
    jmp109 Posts: 3
    you lost almost 15 lbs per month - or 3-4 lbs a week, which is really fast. You look wonderful and very healthy but this website doesn't recommend losing more than 2 lbs a week. How did you manage to take this off so fast? What was your daily caloric intake and what was your work out routine like?

I take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, keep trying. It is hard. Need to get back on track. I have only managed 20 lbs over 5 months.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Amazing!!!!
  • you look AMAZING! such an inspiration : )
  • WOW.....u have done amazing job and look so beautiful!!!Bravo!!!:)
  • Wow!!!! That's fantastic. How tall are you?
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    you lost almost 15 lbs per month - or 3-4 lbs a week, which is really fast. You look wonderful and very healthy but this website doesn't recommend losing more than 2 lbs a week. How did you manage to take this off so fast? What was your daily caloric intake and what was your work out routine like?

I take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, keep trying. It is hard. Need to get back on track. I have only managed 20 lbs over 5 months.

In the beginning the weight came off MUCH more quickly, where the closer I got to my goal weight it slowed down, I am actually set to lose 1.6 lbs a week according to my cal intake. I eat anywhere from 1300-1800 cals a day depending on exercise. I tend to zigzag my cals a bit, as well as change up my workouts quite frequently to avoid plateauing. I think everyone's body is different and they will lose at different rates. There is NOTHING wrong with losing at a slower pace- easier to maintain and it IS the recommended way to go. CONGRATS on 20lbs lost!!! :smile:
  • simsimma1210
    simsimma1210 Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats to you. You look great! I was sooo craving some cupcakes just now, but you got me on track. Thanks for being an inspiration. :smile:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Wow!!!! That's fantastic. How tall are you?

I am 5 feet 9.5 inches :wink:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Your story is crazy-amazing!! I'm so happy for you and you seriously look INCREDIBLE!! Plus you've got one of the BEST smiles ever! Your joy just shines on your face :D Congrats!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Good for you!! You look fantastic....congrats!
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    I said it already-but you rock! Congratz on seeing the success of all your hard work :)
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Amazing!! How did you drop 4 pounds per week? Lots of cardio? Weight training?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Didn't know about the accident, and didn't know this was your second time around. As you already know, I think you are doing a wonderful job and I like reading about your successes. I know your blog will help more people than you even know. Keep up the great work Baby Girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!