WOW!!! You look FABULUS!!!!!
  • phnorris
    phnorris Posts: 8
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I get discouraged sometimes because my WL journey has been so slow but it's stories like yours that help me to keep going. I'm older and I guess I've changed as I've aged. The weight used to come right off but now it's like at a snail's pace. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your story. It's very motivating. God bless!
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing weight loss and you are absolutely beautiful!! You go girl! :drinker:
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are amazing- I would love to have you as a friend! You are fabulous and beatufiul!
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well, Im glad you decided to try MFP again!! It most DEF paid off!!! Blessed you are!! CONGRATS!
  • Renee_Leslie
    Options
    Bump
  • ivetteotero
    ivetteotero Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Contests on your achievement!
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Woww you look gorgeous! Awesome job
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    you lost almost 15 lbs per month - or 3-4 lbs a week, which is really fast. You look wonderful and very healthy but this website doesn't recommend losing more than 2 lbs a week. How did you manage to take this off so fast? What was your daily caloric intake and what was your work out routine like?

I take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, keep trying. It is hard. Need to get back on track. I have only managed 20 lbs over 5 months.

In the beginning the weight came off MUCH more quickly, where the closer I got to my goal weight it slowed down, I am actually set to lose 1.6 lbs a week according to my cal intake. I eat anywhere from 1300-1800 cals a day depending on exercise. I tend to zigzag my cals a bit, as well as change up my workouts quite frequently to avoid plateauing. I think everyone's body is different and they will lose at different rates. There is NOTHING wrong with losing at a slower pace- easier to maintain and it IS the recommended way to go. CONGRATS on 20lbs lost!!! :smile:

That is amazing! :flowerforyou:
    What kind of exercise are you doing? I've been going for 142 day now and am only 21lb down. I realise its meant to be 'better' to loose it slower but if you've done it all through hard work, which it seems like you have, I'd love more 'tips' of what you've found works.

Is drinking lots of water really important?
    Did you stick to the macros or just calories?
    Did you eat back exercise calories?
    Anything else you can share!

I know everyone varies but be great to hear more :smile: x
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow......amazing. Congrats!
  • seasonscraps
    Options
    You look so fantastic!!
  • LaraBoBara
    LaraBoBara Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This was a pretty awesome story, I'm so happy for you! It gives me the motivation to keep going, great job!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you look awesome. Thanks for inspiring me :)
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing transformation!! You look great, SO healthy!! :flowerforyou:
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! And so very beautiful !! And you overcome all adversity. Wow girl, you are the whole package !!

Thanks for making my day !!
  • saral8981
    saral8981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome
    Job!!!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    You are a blessing and I am taking notes!!!! Thanks for sharing this story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!