From 242lbs to 170lbs in 144days! *PICS*

Options

Replies

• sefreeman11
    Options
    So inspiring!! Your story just gave me even more confidence that I can do this!! Thank you for sharing
  • SashaLyz
    SashaLyz Posts: 3
    Options
    Wao! U look amazing! Congrats!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous; great job!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and you look fabulous!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great Story and amazing job on your weight loss success and dedication to a healthy lifestyle. You look so beautiful!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    PHENOMINAL!!!!!!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing story and GREAT SUCCESS!! Your an inspiritation to all! Good job!!!!! Actually GREAT JOB!!!!! :)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SWEET WORDS!!! MFP HAS TRULY BEEN SUCH A BLESSING IN THIS JOURNEY! :smile:
  • Apsalmss27
    Apsalmss27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome... I need stories like this to help me.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Stupendous transformation!

Keep the momentum!
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    AWESOME STORY! GREAT JOB!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great job. That is a lot to lose in a little bit of time... Of course, I can't say much add 100 pounds and it is close to what I have done so far... But I am a lot taller so you have done exceptionally well... Keep up the good work. By that I mean, keep at it by maintaining this loss. You can do it... Maintenance is as much a challenge as losing it to begin with. Best wishes.
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! Thanks for sharing your pics and story!!!
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    You look AMAZING, lady! Seriously, congratulations on your hard earned victory! Your story is absolutely inspiring, thank you so much for sharing your story and your pics. You are awesome motivation to keep going.
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. I keep coming back to your blog, and saying to myself she started the same time I did. I'm Telly all my friends to read your amazing story. blessing to you. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, you have blessed me big time.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    It is awesome that your smile gets progressively bigger and more pronounced as the thinner pics started happening. Congrats on your weight loss, you make me want to try harder !
  • fithealth4me
    fithealth4me Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Chelle_Davis Posts: 241
    Options
    WOWZA! You look amazing, girl!!! Congratulations on your success, and thanks SO much for the inspiration!! :D
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    it's posts like this that keep me going!!!!!!!!!! you look fab and by reading your story, feel wonderful too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!