What is your goal weight treat?

Options
Hey guys,

Im not the type to wear a bikini on the beach, even if i had the body for it. I usually get tankini's. But, my family has a pool in the backyard so i decided a while back that when I get to my goal weight, i would buy one just because i can. Today i found a gorgeous one-piece thats lace in the middle so its kind of a bikini i guess. I fell in love with it. It is a bit pricey, but with all the hard work ahead of me, i think i deserve it.

What are you guys treating yourself to?

Heres the link to the bathing suit if you want to see!
http://www.southmoonunder.com/Robin-Piccone-Penelope-Crochet-One-Piece/15373503440017,default,pd.html?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping&utm_term=Robin Piccone Penelope Crochet One Piece Color(BLACK) Size(6)

Replies

2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    the start of my back piece.
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A nice dress. I never wear them because I'm not really a 'dress' kinda girl and I don't look and feel right in them because of my weight. So I think I'll buy me one, it'll be for my mom too since she hasn't seen me in a dress since my 8th grade graduation.
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    Tattoo!
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a few things I'm going to do. I'm going to buy a beautiful authentic Medieval dress. I'm going to get a sexy cosplay outfit and I'm buying a new wardrobe.

:-)
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    When I hit my GW (11lbs to go!) I am getting a tattoo on my stomach. not a little butterfly or anything. I already have stars on my lower stomach (stupid) so I am adding on to that and tattooing my maiden name on my upper stomach (below my bra line) WOOHOO!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first goal (under 200lb. only 10 more to go!) I plan to treat myself to new gym shoes. I'll have to think of something even better for when I reach my Ultimate goal!! Hopefully new clothes since nothing I have now will fit.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Something like this. I have pieces and parts on Etsy saved on a wish list. Can't wait!!

Steampunk.jpg
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You are.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    It will be its own reward!

I'll finally be able to wear all my great clothes and things I bought the last time I reached it.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    gorgeous. Do it!

My treat will be a boudoir photo shoot. I don't have a significant other so it will truly be a way for me to memorialize my accomplishments.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    (1) bottle high-end single malt. To be consumed within my maintenance calories, of course! ;)
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    tattoo :smile:
  • hdueretta
    hdueretta Posts: 5
    Options
    Make-up and nice smelling lotions!
    Or hair extensions and clothes.
    Lol and a tan, maybe. (:
  • rebeccadoudak
    Options
    I was thinking about getting a tattoo, but decided that will be a reward for something else. When i graduate, im going on a month-long hitchhiking trip. When I get back home, im getting a swallow on my shoulder.

The Cosplay outfit is BEAUTIFUL!

And, i love pinup!
  • rebeccadoudak
    Options
    <3 pinup dresses and bathing suits!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Pants. Last time I lost this much weight I could just look at them for hours amazed I could get in them, lol.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    New jeans from Cold Water Creek. Those damned things are expensive! But. I won't buy them when I HIT goal weight. I'll buy them after I am there for 3 months.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    <3 pinup dresses and bathing suits!

For my 40th I'm doing a pin up calendar. (Thirteen months away... hoping to be close to goal.) ;)

Anything from this site:

http://www.unique-vintage.com/bernie-dexter-rockabilly-girl-clothing-c-27_427.html
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Sexy photo shoot! yesyesyesyes