30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• blondejester
    Options
    i've been slacking but i'm going to try to do more 30DS!
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i am in.
  • Databear89
    Databear89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've been meaning to start Jillian and this a great way to be accountable. Starting it tonight!
    Smart idea to have measurements ontop of scale.
    :happy:
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I started yesterday. I have done level one here and there never day after day well let's see what happens in 30 days!!! We got this!!!!!!
  • P_Thomas042106
    Options
    did u loose 30lbs?
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    level 1 day 4 and I can finally just about to these side lunge things (where you lift the weights 'up to your eyes at the same time)'. Owwwwwww
    I swear those are the hardest for me to get through! I even drop my weights and can still barely do it lol
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    IM FINISHING LEVEL 1 DAY 10 TODAY BUT IM IN!
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Okay, I feel like a complete fitness LOSER! I could only manage 10 minutes of 30 day shred by Jillian on week 1 doing the easy modify, I plan on doing 10 minutes in another hour or so; but, man am I out of shape! Will I ever be able to do it all?:blushing: :sad:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Okay, I feel like a complete fitness LOSER! I could only manage 10 minutes of 30 day shred by Jillian on week 1 doing the easy modify, I plan on doing 10 minutes in another hour or so; but, man am I out of shape! Will I ever be able to do it all?:blushing: :sad:

please don't feel bad. the first time i tried it, i made it 13 minutes in and quit. i stuck it back on the shelf with a grumble and wondered why anyone would intentionally subject themselves to that kind of torture! the second time i tried it, i made it through... now i'm running up to 10 miles at a time. you'll be okay, just stick with it. do as much as you can, pause it and take a break, then do it again. it DOES get easier. YOU CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

please don't feel bad. the first time i tried it, i made it 13 minutes in and quit. i stuck it back on the shelf with a grumble and wondered why anyone would intentionally subject themselves to that kind of torture! the second time i tried it, i made it through... now i'm running up to 10 miles at a time. you'll be okay, just stick with it. do as much as you can, pause it and take a break, then do it again. it DOES get easier. YOU CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:

Thank you soooooo much for the encouragement, this is my first time trying something other than walking. I have managed to keep myself walking 4 x a week for the last 8 months. I will keep trying and pray I get through it someday...:smooched:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,234 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am in as well - just joined the group, too. I am already on day 3, but I paused the last days, so I will restart the count...
  • speshell4
    speshell4 Posts: 49
    Options
    how do you track the calories burned while doing the video? how do you track it on this site? thanks for the help
  • aHarness625
    aHarness625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting on June 1st, so count me in!!

Me too!!!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Will do level 1 day 3 today!! i am super sore but I am doing New Rules of Lifting for Women too. (on stage 3 of that)

I am so hoping for some weight loss.
  • emalbright
    emalbright Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am going to attempt once again.
  • TeeJay2512
    TeeJay2512 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well just finished Day 1 Level 1 and boy do I know I've done a workout!!! Feel pretty good about it though - roll on tomorrow!!!
  • mhb3
    mhb3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just did Day 1 and feeling good! I'm excited because, if I stick with it and do the 30 days, I'll be done the day before my birthday!
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    how do you track the calories burned while doing the video? how do you track it on this site? thanks for the help

I track it as "Circuit Training"
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options

Just keep going! ! Do what you can you will improve faster than you think. The first time I did it I would lay on the floor in the fetal position when I was done wondering how 20 min could be so hard! !