30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    today is my day four and I started cadio again last night so I'm in!
  • kmccarthy25
    kmccarthy25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was just thinking that I need to add more cardio into my life.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I found my DVD covered in dust so going to do it today!

So what size weights do I need for this?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I found my DVD covered in dust so going to do it today!

So what size weights do I need for this?

Any you feel comfortable with. I did it last time with 3lb weights, this time am trying with 5.5lbs ones.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    done with l1 d3.
  • nannabooboosmommy
    Options
    I was thinking about doing this as well, but i haven't picked up the DVD yet...Does youtube offer all of the levels?
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements:
    weight-146.4(TOM)
    neck-13
    under bust- 31.5
    waist- 32.5
    around the widest part of my bum- 39
    right thigh- 23
    left thigh-22.5
    right bicep-11.75
    left bicep-11
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail in the next couple days, but once it's here I'll mix it in with my C25K plan. I'll run 3 days a week and do 30DS at least 3 days a week with one rest day. Is there a group for this?
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started a group for this thread. Look it up JM 30 day shred for the month of June!!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 complete! !!!!! Only thing I am having to modify is the second set of push ups.

I think only level 1 is on you tube.
  • skinnyjuu
    skinnyjuu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Randomly woke up at 4am today and decided to start on my workout. Been postponing it for wayy too long! Did 20 minutes of Level 1 in 30 day shred, jillian totally kicked my butt. Hopefully this continues and I'll be able to wake up and keep up with it. Good luck everyone!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    For those of you that don't know, a 30 Day Shred for June group had been started...I've only just found it myself lol!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I started this Mid-May and got through the first 7 days, but have had a major sunburn so I haven't been able to keep it up due to not being able to put on my sports bra or get on the floor without writhing in pain! But my plan is to get back on track! I'll have to take a few days off next week as I'm headed to Disneyland and won't be able to take it with me (but I'll be doing TONS of walking so that's got to count for something)! Good luck to everyone!!!
  • sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in... I do 30ds and also go to the gym 4x a week. Lets do this.
  • Smores18
    Smores18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Quote from previous thread.
    Question for all of you guys doing the 30 day shred, do you do this workout alone or do you also do other workouts later on in the day as well? It's a 20 minute workout and although I know their tough 20 minutes I don't think I'll feel fully satisfied from just doing 20 minutes a day. Right now i'm doing extreme shed and shred and even though level one kills me, i'm not satisfied until I finish level 2 as well so I can complete my hour a day. And for the people who are already getting results, are these results coming from only these 20 minutes daily?? (including a calorie deficiet of course)

I do see results from this alone. When I only watch my diet/calories I don't gain or lose. When I do 30ds I lose about 1lb every 2 days and keep it off. I sometimes do about 10-20 mins of pilates afterwards but that's more for toning, I really don't notice a difference between the days I do 30ds + pilates and the days I just do 30ds. But I was also super out of shape and overweight on verge of obese when I started this so that may account for a lot of that.

So I've done 30ds the last 2 days in a row. I can't seem to get through 3 days in a row but I usually do 2 then rest one and start up again. I might try to do it today just to spite myself though, lol. It's tough when I feel too sore to do the exercises though. Anyway, I took a small break from 30ds to give me time to finish off an extremely urgent deadline for school (one that determined if I would get to student teach in January or have to wait another semester). Luckily I finished everything by my deadline and have been doing wonderful with 30ds since.
    Anyway, during the time I breaked from it I didn't lose anything even with my low calorie diet, which sucks, but I lost as soon as I picked it back up again. Hoping to reach my goals!
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    I started a group for this thread. Look it up JM 30 day shred for the month of June!!!!
    THANK YOU!
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm in!! started last week!! Already took a before pic!
  • aml0513
    aml0513 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've tried doing 30 day shred three or four times but never finish it out. Gonna start today and do my best to do the whole thing.Going to have to miss a day because I have to "play army" (national guard drill weekend) so its gonna end up bein' more like a 29 day shred. Hopefully I finally finish it out!
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    YESSS, I'm IN! :happy: I technically started 4-5 days ago, but haven't continued since my legs had been still hurting!!!! Luckily today, they're feeling fine. Everybody, please do stretches/warm-up before starting this, so you won't be painfully sore for long like myself! Can't wait to get back to it today. Good luck, all :smile: