30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• emmlovesyewx3
    Options
    i'm starting june 20th because i leave for the beach a week after the 30 days is up, but good luck to all you! i did it before and it was great!
  • jemiller13
    jemiller13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow how funny! my roommate and I started this yesterday too. we go on vacation june 30th so we wanted to shave off a few inches before hitting the beach! we're gonna try to do the "trouble zones" video and 30 day shred today!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I will start on Monday (June 4th). Just got it in the mail today. I'm very excited to get started :)
  • Genevieve207
    Genevieve207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started on the 31st, I'm in!
  • fattytofittnesschick
    Options
    Ok getting ready to do L1D2 and have one quest for suggestions:

I had an issue with the , ummmm, bouncing during the jumping jacks and butt kicks. I had to hold them in place and I was wearing a sports bra.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if TMI

Have you tried wearing a regular bra underneath your sports bra?
  • ladykat2330
    Options

I had an issue with the , ummmm, bouncing during the jumping jacks and butt kicks. I had to hold them in place and I was wearing a sports bra.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of sports bra? I am a larger chested lady (36GG) and my puppies don't move a millimetre in my Debenhams own brand sports bra.( and it was a bargain at £20) I also find the 'Shock Absorber' brand to be very good as well. You may need a different sports bra?
  • charlottee7
    charlottee7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I just did my first go, even though I am a day late!x
  • Kerri1952
    Kerri1952 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have had this DVD and have been doing it off and on. Now I am in it for all 30 days. Just started level 1 today.
  • amymaegan
    amymaegan Posts: 13
    Options
    Okay, I feel like a complete fitness LOSER! I could only manage 10 minutes of 30 day shred by Jillian on week 1 doing the easy modify, I plan on doing 10 minutes in another hour or so; but, man am I out of shape! Will I ever be able to do it all?:blushing: :sad:

it was riiiiiiiiidiculous for me the first time i did it! i'm on day 5 and i'm still a sweaty heaving wreck the entire time, but it is definitely do-able! just gotta power through and scream at jillian and when you're done just lay on the floor and cry ;)
  • ettezus
    ettezus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just got it in the mail -- super stoked to try. Starting tomorrow, June 3rd. A few days late, but literally swamped in work and reports. I'm slowly adding jogging back into my life after months of hiatus, so I hope it'll fit into my work/school schedule well. I have a personal goal of reaching a healthy weight for my height (about 120, since I'm so small) within the next 3-6 months, which is probably doable, so I hope this helps.
  • ckeachie
    ckeachie Posts: 26
    Options
    I tried to get through it in March, but then my baby girl got REALLY sick and hospitalized, so I was thrown off completely. I'd love to start it again!! I will start it tomorrow morning, so will be a couple days behind you ladies, but will get into it!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options

If you don't mind me asking what kind of sports bra? I am a larger chested lady (36GG) and my puppies don't move a millimetre in my Debenhams own brand sports bra.( and it was a bargain at £20) I also find the 'Shock Absorber' brand to be very good as well. You may need a different sports bra?

Its Champion and today I wore 2 sports bras and it was much better, I will definitely check out those brands since wearing 2 was hot (and not in a good way)

Thanks for the responses :)
  • TurtleTurtle1975
    Options
    Ok, I will be doing day 2 in a few minutes and wondering if anyone else has had to modify some of the moves? For example, I use my mini-trampoline/rebounder for the jumping jacks and skipping rope, to lessen the impact on my knees. I also found the whole bicycle style crunches almost killed me! Who knew 20 mins could be so long and painful! My arms hurt today. Good luck to everyone trying it!
  • meggggggggggie
    meggggggggggie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just do what you can..... just don't stop!!! I look RIDICULOUS with the bicycle crunches, but I just keep going!!! Finished day2 today.... It is hard, but I think I can last another 28 days. Good luck!
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    I did L1D2 today and DANG! I am sore.... and I though it might be a little easier on me this time because I have been working out for five months...not so.
  • ugmf12
    ugmf12 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started today along with walking/running and here's my info...

SW: 124
    Bust:34
    Upper ab: 28
    Mid ab: 27
    Lower ab:31.5-32
    Hips: 34.5
    Thigh:21.5
    Arms:10

I'm more concerned with inches than lbs so hopefully I can shred a few off each area but keep the assets ha! Good luck to everyone!
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 completed today. When does the soreness go away?
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm day 3 lvl 1 . It's killing me...I'm so out of shape. I will power through and do the full 30 days though!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Some asked what 30ds is

Well 30 day shred is a video that you can do for 30 days or as long as you want. It has 3 levels.
    And Jillian Micheals is the one that does it. You can find her video on youtube
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    Im starting Monday morning i got 3lb weights im excited.