30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Been sick for 2 days but I found level 1 on youtube so I am starting tomorrow. I go on vacation in 2 weeks so I am hoping I see a difference! I also just dug out my old TurboJam dvd's. I forgot how much I loved that, so I may do that and Zumba on Wii for some cardio if I can stand it lol
  • chessiesmom
    chessiesmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been doing 30DS for 4 days now. Love it ... hopin' and tryin' hard for great results!
  • juliebmomof3
    Options
    How do you all log your workouts?
  • apocalemon
    Options
    Did L1D2 yesterday (starting a day late because I was in London on the 1st) and my god, I thought everyone was exaggerating about muscles they didn't know they had hurting. I was at a wedding last night and my arms hurt just picking up my glass! I can barely walk up stairs - which is a problem as I live in a first floor maisonette! But ready for L1D2 today. Just waiting for my boyfriend to leave for work so he can't watch and laugh at my pain!
  • threedaysfromyou
    Options
    I finished L1D3 earlier this evening, and then found this thread when I settled in to log and browse the forums. I'm in!
  • prettypoison11x
    Options
    How do you all log your workouts?

This has been my concern. It's a rarely answered question. I've one person say they logged 30DS as 'Circuit Training'. I'm not sure how accurate it is, though.

Someone wanna enlighten us?
  • LoulouRuns
    LoulouRuns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started this morning. It was tough in places but got through it. My arms were the worst part, they feel like jelly just typing right now!
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Just found it on youtube for free. Taking my measurements tonight and starting tomorrow.

Ok, let's do this!
  • apocalemon
    Options
    Just did L1D2 - can't believe I'm saying this but it was a little easier! I still hurt ALL OVER but getting through the actual workout wasn't as hard. The main difference was that I wasn't cursing out loud at the screen by the end... but I was still aiming my punches at Jillian's face. It's also more enjoyable if you mute her and listen to your preferred workout music. How's everyone else getting on?
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 yesterday (at level 1)... I'm going to be assertive here and post measurements and before/after photos:

Measurements:
    Neck 14.5 on 05/28/12
    Waist at navel 35.5 on 05/28/12
    Hips (at C-section) 43.5 on 05/28/12
    Forearm (Crease) 10.25 on 05/28/12
    Bicep (freckle left) 11.75 on 05/28/12
    Thigh (left freckle) 24.0 on 05/28/12

06June12.jpg?t=1338739363
  • chowells78
    chowells78 Posts: 17
    Options
    Done day 2 and 3
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 4 down, getting easier! Scared to think what level 2 will bring lol.
  • Stalh
    Stalh Posts: 14
    Options
    L1D6- still so hard, one of these days I will make it through without stopping.
  • juliebmomof3
    Options
    Tried to start today but between me irritaing ex husband calling a million times and my one moth old being fussy I only got about 10 minutes in...but man I can see I am gonna be in for it.
  • blottedcopybook
    Options
    Mind if I join in a little late?

I did day 1 today, had to take a 10 minute break after 9 mins but I got through it. Can't believe how hard it was. I'm really hoping this'll help me lose the baby apron, it's embarrassing to admit I'm trying to lose baby weight when my "baby" is three!
  • AmyLou775
    AmyLou775 Posts: 8
    Options
    I picked up the DVD today and plan on starting tomorrow.
  • thisisforever21
    Options
    I AM SO SORE! I can barely walk, no exaggeration. I feel like a huge wuss. Thought I'd be okay since I went to the gym off and on over the past 2 years, but wow, the gym did NOT compare to this torture.

I've done 2 days in a row and am debating if I need to give myself a break today or if I should struggle through day 3. A little worried about how I will get through work tomorrow if it hurts any worse tomorrow than it does today (I work in nursing)

Jillian is the devil! :)
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3! There were only 2 moves today that I had to stop and rest for a bit during - which is waaaay better than the first two days! I even made it through the bicycle crunches at the end without stopping! I feel great! :D
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well finished Day 8 today and my knee didn't bother me so happy about that. Only two more days of level 1 yaaay!! Then on to level 2...yikes!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 completed today. When does the soreness go away?

Should start to get better, hang in there...I found tho that the soreness was replaced by tired muslces. I took yesterday off and did day 8 today and they felt better.