From 242lbs to 170lbs in 144days! *PICS*

Options

Replies

• Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Thank you SO much for blessing me with your testimony. I'm SO on track to meet my goals now! :wink:

This is my second time at it also. I found that I REALLY needed MFP, so I'm sticking to it!
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMG!! you look increadible and you did it so quickly! I am jealous lol. Congratulations on your weight loss and reaching your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! This gives me a lot of motivation. We both had almost the same starting weight (my all-time heaviest was 240) and have the same goal weight of 170. It's great to see someone with similar stats reach their goal. :)
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW- you look fantastic!

Congratulations!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is the most awesome and amazing story of success! Congrats! Thats what keeps the rest of us motivated is stories such as yours :) Thanks for sharing!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    First, you are GORGEOUS! And second, you look AMAZING! Great job!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great Job!. its post like these that keep me going.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on doing this the "right way".. What a great Blog! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! and your quite the inspiration!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    OMGosh!! You look freakin amazing!! Congrats!!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, I would kill for a tummy like that. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • banffkid
    banffkid Posts: 59
    Options
    You look amazing and congrats....Funny enough....I weighed 242lbs back in October and I am also down to 170lbs now. It feels great doesnt it! Just thought I'd throw that out there as we have the same numbers lol. Are you going to keep losing or maintain now?
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You truly are an inspiration.
  • CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your post came at such a great time! I have gone through a similiar process except I had a knee surgery in january and then a diagnose of borderline ovarian cancer just recently and I am really struggling right now. Your post renewed my hope and provided inspiration that I so desperately need right now. You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your success and hard work. Thank-You for the inspiration!
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is truly inspiring. You have done so well and in such a short period of time. Just goes to show that there are no excuses, and I CAN do it!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    One Word AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    THIS IS MOTIVATION...GREAT JOB
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It doesn't even look like the same person. Your hard work and dedication are impressive!
  • roeh
    roeh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!