TEAM FIT in October Week 10th-16

Options

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    well I'll do the same then!

jadelynn, if you see this, I only got in 25 mins of exercise on Saturday, but I got in all my water Saturday and Sunday.

Today- 60 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water!

Also, I lost 1 pound last week.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! And I hope today is going good for you all!! :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    I also sent jadelynn a message but have not heard back
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    I hope everything is okay. She hasn't been posting lately...
  • kholmes
    Options
    I thought she may have had a big game or something this weekend and that she is still catching up. Hope that is all it is.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I hope everything is okay. She hasn't been posting lately...

I know - she hasn't been on here in a week - that's weird. Hope everything is okay. Where's our cheerleader?!?! :huh:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    yeah i was just wondering why i havent seen any posts from her
    well if she is still counting

today strenght training adn 4 glasses water
    yesterday i am not sure if i posted 5 glasses of water and 30 min of cardio

hope she comes back to us
  • lmr9
    Options
    Monday - 11 cups of water - 0 exercise - stayed within my calories. Getting up early in the morning to get a workout in before work...time for bed now... :flowerforyou:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Monday total: 2 glasses of water, 40 minutes of exercise.

Jadelynn, come back to us!
  • aabelein
    Options
    Good Morning team! I really hope everything is okay with jadelynn.

Got 9 glasses of water yesterday and 65 mins of exercise. But I didnt eat dinner. My doctor perscribed me diet pills and they're def. working. Im not hungry..... so thats not a good thing. i'm already eating 1200 calories a day so yesterday all I had was a bean and cheese burrito! lol. i'm going to have to force myself to eat now..... like thats bad! lol :laugh: :tongue: anyways, keep up the good work everyone! GO TEAM!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :smile: :glasses:
  • kholmes
    Options
    Monday - 16 glasses water 65 min workout
    Tuesday 25 min workout so far

Jadelynn we miss you:sad:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Good morning, TEAM FIT!

We miss you, jadelynn and hope everything is okay! :cry:

Monday: 8 water, 60 minutes exercise

Tuesday: Home with my son, who injured his arm in football yesterday. :sad: No gym this morning. Hopefully, I will be back to the gym tomorrow and my son will be pain-free, on the mend and back at school. :happy:

Everyone take care today. We CAN DO THIS! :bigsmile:
  • jadelynn
    Options
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry sorry sorry all!
    It has been crazy for me lately. This past Saturday was homecoming so I have been busy the past two weeks with that getting everything perfected! 4 hour practices! YUCK!
    Anywho, I am back and I'm sorry I left everyone hanging! lol
    Managed to lose one pound those two weeks though so I'm happy I didn't gain anything! Wasn't eating too well... =P
  • DownSizin
    Options
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry sorry sorry all!
    It has been crazy for me lately. This past Saturday was homecoming so I have been busy the past two weeks with that getting everything perfected! 4 hour practices! YUCK!
    Anywho, I am back and I'm sorry I left everyone hanging! lol
    Managed to lose one pound those two weeks though so I'm happy I didn't gain anything! Wasn't eating too well... =P

yippeeeee! I'm so glad you are back and everything is okay! :smile: We've all missed you! Congrats on losing the lb!!! Good job!

today: No exercise, 4 water

I'll be back at the gym in the morning and hopefully, back on track with the H20!
  • lmr9
    Options
    Welcome back jadelynn!! :flowerforyou:

Tuesday - 10 cups of water - 45 minutes of exercise - stayed within my calories.

Okay - I'm so proud of myself - I must share. :bigsmile: My hubby emails me today and says he wants to go out for drinks tonight...which usually turns in to too many drinks and greasy bar food for dinner...BUT I resisted today! I had 2 Miller Lites (which don't have too many calories), a grilled chicken sandwich (no mayo) and a side salad. We are the sum of our small victories!!! :heart: :heart:
  • amm114
    Options
    Hi jadelynn! How was homecoming... did your team win?

Tuesday total: 40 mins cardio, 1 hr yoga, 2 glasses of water.
  • aabelein
    Options
    good morning team! i'm not sure if there is a new board or not so I'll just post here!

Yesterday: 65 mins of exercise and 9 glasses of water!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and keep up the excellent work everyone!! :flowerforyou: :laugh: :tongue: :happy: :glasses: :drinker:
  • kholmes
    Options
    Tuesday - 45 min workout 13 glasses water
    Wednesday - 45 min workout this morning

Hang in there everyone. One week and 4 days until Halloween. We are going to make it.:smile:
  • lmr9
    Options
    Wednesday - 10 cups of water - 0 exercise - just barely went over my calories today.

Almost weigh in day - let's hang in there!!!
  • amm114
    Options
    Wednesday total: 45 mins cardio, 2 glasses of water.
  • aabelein
    Options
    good morning team!!:glasses:

Hope you all had a good Wednesday night!

Wednesday: 65 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water

Its Thursday people! The week's almost over! Hang in there! You're doing awesome!!:flowerforyou: :wink: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smile: