Replies

• Nebrie
    Nebrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I knew a woman who had a bright red flame tattoo down there.
    Not very classy and for a flame it wasn't hot at all.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    My wife doesn't have any ink, so no experience in seeing one on a woman, however, I don't think I'd be bothered by it.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Sounds... kinda questionable. Like.. if there's a tat there, then that area is regularly seen by lots of other people.. D:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Sounds... kinda questionable. Like.. if there's a tat there, then that area is regularly seen by lots of other people.. D:
    Ever considered the possibility that people get tattoos for themselves and not the viewing pleasure of others?
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Not my thing.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Ever considered the possibility that people get tattoos for themselves and not the viewing pleasure of others?

Exactly.
  • BlueDahlia77
    Options
    It depends.

I believe that the best tattoos are the personal ones — the one that means something to the wearer. It doesn't have to be something deep, just something that you care about or enjoy enough to presumably wear forever. For instance, I had a friend who had a tattoo of the Little Prince.

That said, proceed with double caution when it comes to pubic area tattoos.
  • pointypaintbrush
    pointypaintbrush Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As a tattooer, if you plan on having kids, don't do it. Like the other poster said, stretch marks may run through the design and completely destroy it, and there isn't much we can do afterwards to fix it, other than a major cover-up (which will then be going over stretch marks). But other than that, to each their own!
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    I dont have a tattoo.. when people ask " what you dont have a tattoo why?" I say " would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari " :laugh:

^^^^^ I'd put a bumper sticker on my Ferrari if you asked me to :)
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    sounds cool until you run into the chick who has "Eat it like its birthday cake" then you wonder just how many folks have eaten it like that..then that kinda distracts from what you were gonna do and next thing you know you are watching Seinfeld re-runs..
  • xiala
    xiala Posts: 50
    Options
    Just as long as it isn't a memorial to someone who has died.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. Kind of feel the same about tats on the butt, too.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I dont have a tattoo.. when people ask " what you dont have a tattoo why?" I say " would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari " :laugh:

Best response in this thread!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not a cartoon character, i think its fine. but a tinkerbell or mickey mouse right there would be a little too much.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I like my tattoos but would never consider having the front bum tattooed

In fact I did see a woman who had a full on floof tattooed on her inner arm. Eurgh
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Just heard the other day about a co-worker's DIL who has a lawnmower tattooed down there. Personally, I think that is hi-larious. :laugh:

That is a really famous google image pic. I remember that being passed around in the 90s... if you Google lawn mower tattoo it should be one of the first..

I think they are pretty pointless, but that is just my opinion. Not really against them or for them, more of a *shrug* OK that is something.
  • SewersofCasaBonita
    Options
    I had a stripper show me her crotch tat. I was in to it.
  • jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    Eh - I think there are other parts of the body where tattoos would look better. Usually when someone does get a tattoo down there its theyre not just humoring themselves...because OUCH!!! what a cost in terms of pain!
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    I need some pics to make an accurate and educated assessment.

I love this comment.